XXVI

Author's pov

Mew surprisingly made it upstairs with Gulf in his arms without breaking the kiss. Settling on the bed, he laid Gulf carefully hovering him still with their lips attached. Sloppy kisses from the exchange of saliva echoed inside the room. Mew's hands traveled all around his boyfriend's body, from his neck, chest, down to his torso. They were so into the moment of intimacy when Gulf's eyes suddenly opened wide with the realization. He laid their like a stone. Mew noticed Gulf is no longer responding to the kiss so he pulled away only to see Gulf's tears flowing nonstop.

"Baby are you okay?" Just then Gulf let out a loud sob saying how sorry he was with his hands covering his face. Though the cry is not about being uncomfortable rather something else.

"Baby we will stop if you're not ready. It's okay. You know I love you and I will not force you to do something you're uncomfortable with. We will stop. Please don't cry." Mew sat straight on the bed and gather Gulf into his arms, rubbing his back and caressing his boyfriend's face with his right arm as he rock their body. He is cradling his baby who seems like not going to stop any minute now.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to do it. I really do."

"It's okay. We don't have to do it now baby. I respect you and will wait till you're ready~"

"You won't leave me right? Let's do it."

"I will never. I waited since forever just to see you again~ wait what?"

"Let's just do it please." Mew is having an inner battle with himself. He just can't understand Gulf's sudden change of heart. He is so nervous for damn sake. Honestly, he don't know what to do about this matter. He never had any experience nor had any relationships because he can't see himself loving other person aside from his Gulfie so he is worried he might not satisfy his boyfriend.

Gulf slightly pushed Mew going down from his lap and laid on his back again. Mew can see evidently how nervous Gulf is. "No baby. Let's stop this for now."

"B-but why?" Gulf Immediately sat on a heel sitting position facing Mew. Afraid Mew don't like him anymore that is why he wanted to stop.

"I believe this is your first time if ever, am I right?" Gulf nodded. "Then that makes the two of us." His eyes went wide, suppressing a smile from what his boyfriend has said.

Mew smiled at him caressing his flushed face. "I'm nervous as you are babe."

"B-but I~" Gulf is hesitating whether or not to tell Mew.

Flashback 26 years ago..

"Where is my baby?" Yana asked his husband right after she woke up as her baby is nowhere to be seen. They are currently in a hospital. Her body is still weak after her delivery.

"Our baby is currently in NICU honey. They needed to examine him and run some tests so~" Lino haven't finished talking when her wife yelled.

"What the fuck do you mean examine Lino!? My obstetrician said it clearly that our baby boy is healthy!"

"That.. we aren't sure honey."

"What do you mean?" Yana is stressing out. She just brought a life to earth an hour ago and here she might suffer from postpartum depression already.

Seeing his wife state, Lino instantly massaging her hands to calm her down. He didn't want to stress out his wife especially she just had her delivery operation but he don't want to lie either. It will lead to bigger fight he knew.

"I mean our baby is very much healthy. Dr. Edson is now communicating with the neonatologist assigned to take care of our baby. They are examining whether our baby is a boy or a g-girl."

"S-shut up Lino! Get my baby now. Fuck them! My baby is not a thing, why would they examine him?! Why would you let this happen you asshole?! Get my baby now or I will file a divorce and sue this hospital right here right now!" Lino panicked at the 'divorce' word. He will really burn this hospital down, just wait till they get discharged. His wife never threatened him this way before. He is having a hard time calming his wife who is now screaming and crying out loud.

Other nurses and patients were alarmed with the screaming inside the LDRP VIP unit 143. Lino is holding the two hands of his wifezilla whose been trying to remove her IV. She was asking for her baby and where her parents is. Just in time, the door swung open revealing her worried mom and dad. They immediately run to their feral daughter, dropping the things they brought from home earlier.

"Sweetie we're here. Lino already explained what happened on our way here. Don't worry we will get my grandchild now. I will handle everything." Her mom assured her before going out of the room.

"This will be quick. Rest for a while, don't let your baby see her mommy's ugly face like this." Her dad tried to lift her mood but she's not having any of it.

"Dad please give me my baby now."

"Yes cupcake. Dad promise we will get your baby." He said and kissed Yana's forehead and run after his raging wife.

After a moment.

Her parents came back with their newborn on her mother's arms. She immediately made a grabby hands asking for her child.

Yana and Lino couldn't suppress their excitement and happiness looking at their angel. Their baby is born with a sharp nose, long lashes, two visible dimples and plump lips. Perfect features whose exact copy of both Yana and Lino. While they were so indulge with the new member of the family, Lino's foster father, Aly, barge into the room panting.

"Where is my angel?" He said and hurriedly went near them with teary eyes. His uncle is a single old man who has soft heart for children. He has no ability to have his own child so he didn't bother looking for a wife. He loves volunteering in orphanage before and that's where he met Lino. An adorable and genius child who captured his heart. They were so inseparable ever since till the adaption paper were approved. He was on cloud nine when Lino dropped the news about his grandchild. That's why he almost drove his car to fly just to make it to the hospital in an instant today.

"Look dad, I made him. He's so pretty right?" Lino joined Aly shedding tears cooing at the baby stretching his little hands.

"My turn!" Henry screamed in excitement asking for his turn to cradle their little angel. Which he earned a nape smack from his wife, telling him to stop shouting or the baby will be frightened.

"Oops sorry. Now give him to me." He said in a sing song manner.

Aly then transferred the baby in Henry's arms not before giving the baby a kiss on his forehead. He then went close to his son and daughter-in-law.

"You did great sweetheart. Thank you so much for this wonderful gift." he said kissing Yana's forehead. He then grabbed Lino by the waist. Resting his right hand on his son's shoulder and patted Lino's dick as he says.. "Job well done son."