XXX

Gulf's pov

This month was so tiresome for me. I miss Phi. So much. I got help and all out support from Yves and Harvey. They were so shocked about my decision going back home, for good. Since College, us three are inseparable. Wherever we are , no matter what situation we are in, we will stick together and face whatever it is that comes our way. We never let one of us left behind. Now ain't any different and yes, they decided to go back too.

"If you're going back home then.. we're coming too." Yves said as expected.

"Alright, let's all go home." Harvey second the motion, shouting with enthusiasm.

"Are you guys sure?" I knew they can be stubborn sometimes and this matter isn't simple, but I knowing them for how many years, there decision isn't surprising anymore.

"Of course. We stayed here together."

"And.. We will leave together." Shit! they are making me cry. Harvey wiped my tears and they both hugged me.

"Yes. You do know when it comes to you guys my decisions isn't considered impulsive one. I just treasure this friendship so much and I can't be far away from you. Hell, I can't even survive a week without looking at your ugly faces." Yves said. Can't he just say a lovely words without inserting an insult? This bitch.

"Really? So you're just fine leaving your Tymon here for us?" Harvey said laughing at Yves who just pouted.

"That.. I  knew wherever I am he'll come with me anyways, and he doesn't live here either." He is really proud of what he said. Truly, Xymon is so inlove with Yves to be left behind. Even inside the restroom or bat's cave he will follow Yves.

"Besides, the wedding is not here too. So we're good to go."

"Then where?" Harvey asked

"Ahm guys I have one more thing to tell you." They stopped and faced me. I guess this is the right moment.

"Ok?"

"I actually need your help with this one." I'm nervous.

"Wait.. Does it have anything to do with Ryan?" asked Harvey.

What?!

"That bitch! I told him not to show his face ever again."

"Tsk. He came back yesterday. He doesn't believe you're not here."

"Wait, did you tell him Liann is in Thailand?"

My head is aching.

"Of course not. I don't even know that guy."

I left them there and sat at the couch. They forgot my presence. They are always like this whenever guys show up in front of our building asking for me.

I forgot, we don't accept visitors, they have to make an appointment first. If they don't have one and just randomly ask for my name, our staffs know automatically what their intentions is. Our employees here were oriented already by Yves and Harvey. My suitors is not allowed here, they will go through my friends first before they can talk to me.

The previous guys who attempted to court me before just got a chance to approach me when I am out of the office to inspect our yacht. Also, when Yves and Harvey is not around.

"Hey, you okay." oh they're done?

"What happened to you?"

"Don't worry we will handle him."

"Can you two please calm down. I am okay, and who the hell is this Ryan?"

"Oh you don't know him? That's better."