XXV

Authors pov

It was already dusk but the couple is still inside the bedroom lying on the bed. It was Mew who woke up first, he was just laying on his side with his left arm supporting his head. Gulf stirred on his sleep feeling something bugging or like crawling on his face. He is frowning as he opened his eyes irritatingly. Mew's handsome face greeted him, his Phi is staring down at him smiling. "Good evening baby. How was your sleep?" Gulf didn't answer, he is busy admiring the perfect man in front of him.

He was so lost at their staring contest when he felt a pair of lips on his and a chuckle afterwards. Gulf blushed at what his Phi had done, though he was really expecting one. The kiss was about to get deeper when someone's stomach growled. Gulf hid his face on Mew's chest but not from embarrassment rather he is upset.

Mew laughed at him and rubbed his back. "We escaped lunch and your little dragons are throwing tantrums. I wanted to wake you up since then coz it kept on rumbling but I was afraid to make you upset so I waited for you to wake up on your own. Now lets go and feed that little dragons of yours." Mew stood up cooing the little pout Gulf had on his face.

"Come now baby we have the entire night for more kisses." Mew then gave Gulf a peck and carried him downstairs. Gulf asked him where will they eat and Mew said just at home.

"Are you going to cook?" Gulf asked as Mew put him down once they reached the living room.

"No baby, everything is settled already. All I have to do is feed my boyfriend."

"Err your so cheesy. Its okay I still love you." Gulf said laughing.

"And I love you more. Now shall we?" Mew said offering his hand which Gulf gladly took. Mew ushered them on the way outside at the back of the house where the garden is. Gulf's jaw dropped at the romantic setting Mew prepared. He thought they will just have a simple dinner but this is so grand. There is a candlelight table setting with red and white petals scattered on the table and the ground. Candles all around the floor adding up to the vibe. An arc designed with viny leaves and blooming red and white flowers stealing the attention of the whole setting. Whoever would drive along the house will stop over to take a snap.

Mew guided the open mouthed guy to his seat whose busy admiring his surrounding. "Baby, why are you so amazed like you never seen something like this before?" though Mew chuckled he can't help to feel nervous. It was Gulf after all. The Gulf Liann Nouvvel Kanawut who is used of organizing a party on their yacht and all. The Gulf who is professional when it comes to designs. He didn't know if he did well.

"Of course I haven't, I never been to dates. It's the first time someone did this for me. I just can't believe y-you did this." he said looking around and to Mew. He really is amazed with all the efforts made by his boyfriend.

"I just want our first day as boyfriends to be special. You deserve everything and only the best. I hope you like it. I love you baby." Mew rose on his seat and leaned forward to Gulf, puckering his lips.

"What?" Gulf teased.

"Of course I expect kisses after those magic words." Gulf rolled his eyes playfully and leaned for a kiss. Mew grabbed his neck asking for more when Gulfs stomach growled. The couple laughed and Mew motioned them to eat.

After eating their fancy dinner, they are now comfortably seated on a swing located at the left corner of the garden. Gulf leaning on Mews chest hugging him. Both gaze up to the sky enjoying the night breeze. Mew took a blue blanket on the side he prepared a while ago if ever Gulf feel cold.

"ahm baby.." Mew started. Anxiety visible on his face and tone.

"Yes Phi?"

"Do you have any plans of going back home?" Gulf couldn't understand. He is already home . What does his boyfriend mean by that? Just then Gulf remembered GLNK. Truly, he had settled a life their in Jacksonville, but if he will be ask if he will stay there for good... the Liann who knows nothing before will say yes without hesitation. But it's different now. He is Gulf. The boy that once was Gulfie is now back as someone's baby. If you will ask him now, the Gulf whose heart always been belong to Thailand will stay here no matter what. His Phi is here. Anywhere his boyfriend is, he is at home.

"I am home." he said. He didn't have to look up just to  see whether if his Phi is crying or not. He can feel it.

"How about~" Mew didn't get to finish his words when Gulf claimed his lips. Gulf wanted to convey all the love and sincerity he has for his boyfriend. His P'Mew that he wouldn't trade for anything. He believe it was he himself this time, the one who will sacrifice for the two of them.

His boyfriend have done enough sacrifices. Its time for him to make his Phi happy. Its Mew who deserves everything in this world. He had enough of the pain and loneliness he'd been through. Two decades is enough for him to go nuts, he might loose himself on the process if they'll be separated again.

Mew pulled Gulf's nape and dive deeper into the kiss. Gulf crawled up to Mew straddling him. Slurping of tongues can be heard along with the crickets singing through the calmness of the night. Both can feel the aftertaste of the red wine they had after the romantic supper. Stars up in the sky serves as the witness how deep is the love the couple conveys through the heated kiss. As Mew wanders his hands at the back of Gulf, he pulled away. Catching their breath as they leaned on each others forehead, Mew gathered all his restraint. He was drowning and was getting drunk by their kiss. He needed more but something down there compelled him to gather and maintain a level of sobriety he has. They are boyfriends, yes, but he won't do anything more than kissing without the other's consent. He will give everything his Gulfie wanted and deserve, and respect is one to top them.

"Phi please." but begging is another story. It's enough to let go of the rope securing the boundaries he is trying hard to build. Who can resist that plea? And those puppy eyes? Definitely not him.

"Mew." Gulf whispered with his hooded eyes staring straight at Mew, biting his lower lips. He can feel something growing on his boyfriends lower part that made him even hornier. He brushed his lips with Mew's as he grinds slowly.

"Shit baby." Breathing heavily Mew whisper moan. He can't believe his baby being this bold, though he ain't complaining. He stood up carrying Gulf still straddling him. He hugged his baby closer while his other hand holding Gulf's lower securing his baby not to fall. He chuckled when Gulf captured his lips again as they made their way upstairs.