XXXIII

A/N: Listen to their wedding song while reading for more feels🎶🥰

Kodus to Nimrod Villamarzo YT channel for their amazing cover of the song💓🥰 Perfect for my story🥺

______________

Author's pov

As the procession goes on, the more nervous Gulf is. It will be his turn in a few. Shaking both hands as he released a deep breath in one go, jumping in tiny on his feet. He is on pins and needles, waiting for his turn. He was outside of his room when Yves and Harvey went to him.

"Hey your husband is having a mental breakdown there HAHAHAHAHA." Harvey said laughing, Yves joining him.

"What do you mean? Is he okay?" It's making Gulf more nervous.

"Don't worry he's fine. Just a little overwhelmed, I guess." Yves said when he recovered from laughter.

"Are you sure? Don't laugh. I want to see him." Gulf said attempting to walk towards the area.

"Oops no honey. Just be ready it'll be your turn anyways. You will meet him soon. Come on, let's go."

"Yeah and ready your explanations." Yves said chuckling.

"Yeah." Gulf couldn't be more anxious of what will be his Phi's reaction to all this.

They went to the wedding area. They can hear the song Gulf personally chose in the background playing. Gulf can hear sobs..

"Is that Phi's? Fuck isn't he embarrassed? I'm gonna smack his head, I'm not dying for petes sake."
Yves and Harvey is laughing behind him. His parents went near them and stood beside Gulf.

"Are you ready, son?" His dad asked cupping his face. There's a tears flowing from his face, while his mom is already a crying mess now.

He couldn't say a word rather than a nod. He hugged his parents giving all his thanks. The organizer called their attention as they will be the next in line, the last to march. Gulf didn't even notice his friends already went their way.

As they stepped outside the curtains covering them. There, from a far.. he can see his Phi's figure. He held both of his parents hands and started to walk towards the man of his life whose waiting at the other end of the aisle. He couldn't suppress his tears looking at Mew on his knees crying loudly. He was shocked looking at Mew's state. It's funny and heartwarming at the same time, add up the evocative music in the background that brought a warm feeling to the special moment.

Mew on the other hand can no longer wait. His heart is about to burst. He is having a hard time breathing. He is exhausted from all his crying moments. He is having a mixed emotions, he knew he'll be able to see him soon. Just then the man he's been anticipating was revealed from behind the curtains. He can only see the glimpse of Gulf from where he is so he tried to collect all his strength and stood up with the help of his two best man, enable to see clearly the beauty beholding the man of his dreams, his hubbywife.

Gulf can see his Phi struggling trying to get up on his feet. He can hear chuckles from their guests, while tears of joy visible on the faces of those who have known their true story and journey.

"Your husband is turning this wedding into a comedy show. I am so emotional here coz I'm giving off our baby but I can't fucking contain not to laugh... Just look at his state." Gulf's father is laughing and crying at his son-in-law. Her mom is busy crying on his side.

Believe it or not Mew was able to get up on his own feet... if and only if he tried a little more and.. much. He is currently standing while his arms is being held by Zee and Boat on both sides which supporting him to stand. The two served as his human crutches.

"Stand properly for fucking sake bro. He's near already. Don't embarrass yourself man." Boat said.

"Bro act like a proper groom. Else Gulf's father will hesitate to give his son to a crybaby like you. We don't want that to happen right? So get your fucking ass together. You're like a drunk shit on a reception. Remember your wedding is just starting." Zee is not annoyed. Just a little bit irritated of their state. They don't know where to focus, they keep on laughing and if gets too hard their knees is turning into jellies making it hard for them to support Mew.

Mew can feel his ears burning with all the cursing he is receiving from the two. He let it slide as his attention is solely in front of him.. to an angel walking towards him, he can' no longer wait to hold his hand, to offer his life, to be his other half, to join his entire life to forever after.

Gulf and his parents are few steps away. Gulf don't know what to do. He don't know what's going on in his boyfriends mind. But sure things first he wants to explain before they resume this wedding.

As they stood in front of him, Mew is just looking at Gulf too immense at his beauty. Lino tapped Mews shoulder earning his attention before holding his hands placing it on top of Gulf's.

"Mew, I don't know up to what extent how much you love my son. But we have witnessed how much you love him. He is the only gift we have. Our only one baby and will forever be. Please take care of him, love him and treasure him as we do. Just always make him happy and you will have a better life. I can say that I am relieved because I know our baby Gulfie is in good hands. Thank you for loving him. For not giving up. For still choosing to love him despite the two decades you were apart. Your love hasn't fade and we all witnessed that. Thank you Mew, you are now officially my other son. Whatever happens and whenever you need help about this beautiful soul here you can always call me, us. We know Gulf can be stubborn too. He isn't spoiled, just a playful baby. I bless and hope that may you have a light and wonderful journey in your married life. You can call me Dad already... a-and here, I-I am now entrusting my s-son to you." Lino ended his heart to heart talk with Mew giving Gulf's hand for him to hold. The blessing Mew would ever wanted from this world. The blessing he waited to have his entire life. He nodded as he hugged Gulf's parents.

"I vow to you with my whole life I will, D-ad. I will treasure your son more than you do and myself. Thank you so much for entrusting him to me. Mommy Yana and Daddy, really thank you so much, this is a big deal for me, getting your blessing. I'm sorry I should have been the one organizing this. I guess he planned ahead of me." Mew said earning a laughter from the crowd.

Lino and Yana separated and went to their own seats. Lino sat beside Alex, while Yana with Jewel. Gulf stood there just looking at Mew. Mew can feel the nervousness of Gulf, so he held his hands and drew circles on it.

"Hi." Gulf said staring directly to his Phi's eyes.

"I~ It's been a month." Mew said.

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

Gulf panicked receiving no reply from Mew.

"Can I explain?" he asked.

Hearing that, Mew looked at the crowd from his left to right. Gulf noticed and thought that they are in a wedding ceremony and people are waiting, the priest too.

"I think we're not in the right moment for me to explain things but~"

"Then save it." Mew cut him off.

"What?"

"No need to explain now baby." Mew smiled at him, tears flowing. "Fuck explanations. We're getting married that's what matters now." Mew said excitedly and held Gulf's hand as they stood in front of the preacher.