XLI

Author's pov

It was a blissful day in SK mansion. A new yet different time kind of life for the lovers. Life has never been so much better and perfect for Mew and Gulf. It has been 5 months since Gulf gave birth to the two angels and sunshine of the whole family.

Today is a beautiful, peaceful, quiet, neat and.. at least that's what Gulf knows when he left for work. It took Gulf a month of persuasion and seduction just to convince Mew to let him come back to work and today is his first day for God knows how long now. Not that Gulf wants to, especially when they both wanted to be hands on with their angels but GLNK is already demanding his presence and all works has been pending for months already since Mew never allowed him to go to work nor even let him work at home. Even Harvey and Yves is not allowed to enter their flat if their intention and purpose has anything to do with GLNK. That company name is even banned at the mansion. Though Mew work at home, he still go to his office if his presence is needed. It might sound exhausting in Mews part but he is well dedicated and inspired to provide everything for them. It wasn't out of responsibility nor obligation, but a prosecution and act of fulfillment to the vow he made from the very first day he decided and declared Gulf as his.

Because of that set up, Mew and Gulf was able to focus their entire time to their family. Though they share their fair responsibilities to the two infants. Sleepless nights, feeding, shower, and timely entertainment has been their routine since then. God knows how much Gulf wanted to take care of their babies and Mew, accepting the fact he himself is a wifey, Mew though so much appreciate his effort to do so, even a bare minimum of effort and little work, he never let him. Instead, Mew took care of him, never let him do anything by himself that might and will exhaust him. Mew witnessed what Gulf had been through from carrying the babies, to his labor, and most especially how he suffered during delivery and post partum phase.

He did everything for Gulf, if blinking is difficult to do, Mew will definitely do it for him. Taking care of his baby Gulfie is the least thing Mew could do, carrying and giving birth to their angels are something he adored and grateful in life and Gulf for. Mew loves taking care of them, he is so happy, and Gulf witnessed it all. Some time he is just observing Mew doing all the chores with a smile on his face while beads of sweat are dripping on his temple, Gulf could only smile and tear up admiring Mew. Secretly thanking heavens for giving him such a wonderful, supportive and caring husband. Gulf could never ask for more, he is contented in life. Very much.

It was only 10am yet Gulf is already feeling restless, he is missing their babies. Yes, Mew is mostly the one taking care of them, but he could only do it with Gulf at his back to support and guide him while dictating every step of what he needed and must do. Though he strictly warn Mew to keep his ass together, to never panick and call him for anything, but he got no calls nor messages from his husband. Now he was skeptic whether he made a right decision to leave his husband alone with the little angels. With his mind at home, he continued his pending works and praying for the day to end quickly.

Meanwhile...

The father and babies are currently at the living room. Mew is pacing back and forth, after hours of playing he freshen them up and now they are competing who cries louder asking for attention. Mew wants to carry them both since their behavior interprets how sleepy they are, formulas is want they needed right now and that's what exactly he is going to do. Mew can't deny he is panicking because of the loud cries.. till he found himself crying while preparing the milk. Listening to the sobs of his babies never failed to pierce his soft heart. The little angels always make their Daddy sad everytime they cry. Mew is oblivious to it.. but they have their daddy wrapped around their little fingers.

Giving formulas to each of them. The little boy doesn't seem to be contented, he cried and cried out loud, and Mew knows the devil wants a lift and so he did. While the little girl remained unbothered laying on the play mat, just turned his back on her daddy and enjoyed sucking the life out of his bottle with her hooded eyes, careless of the dramas around her.