XXIII

Author's pov

Rose petals scattered everywhere. White cloth which covered all the furnitures are now romoved. Every edge of the house is clean. It was like revived back to its old state. A house that once empty is now back and once again ready to be called home.

Petals and candles all around the marbled tile floor, giving the romantic vibe that welcomed his probably expected presence.

Looking at the sight in front of his very eyes. There.. an unexpected form standing in the middle smiling directly at him. Overwhelming feeling, he couldn't take it anymore, shoulders bouncing up and down, tears poured down in torrents.

"1-2-1-2-3-4" Mew started.

He focused all his attention as the man started. Both let out a chuckle.

He wanted to run and jump to his Phi for a tight hug, on the other hand he wanted to indulge the romantic vibe as of the moment.

Covering his mouth with both of his hands as he enjoys the man of his dreams singing in front of him with his guitar on his arms.

"Give me more loving than I've ever had
Make it all better when I'm feeling sad
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not
Make it feel good when it hurts so bad
Barely get mad
I'm so glad I found you
I love being around you
You make it easy.."

Gulf could feel the heat traveling his neck to his face up to the back of his ears. Butterflies in his stomach dancing, vibing along the rhythm of the song. Having his Phi singing in front of him feels like heaven. His voice is much better in person than those behind the video calls. He can pass as a great singer of the century if ever. The situation he was in now is like having a concert for him only to witness.

"It's easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
There's only
ONE thing
TWO do
THREE words
FOUR you... I love you

There's only
ONE way
TWO say
Those THREE words
And that's what I'll do... I love you."

He took a steps forward till he was in front of Mew, cupping his face locking their lips with each other.
"I so love you my P'Mewie." said Gulf as they parted, resting his forhead to his.

Though soaked with his tears, Mew let out a heartily laugh. "Baby wait HAHA let me finish my song." he said trying to focus on his goal. Composing himself together, he strum the guitar he was holding as he continued.

"Give me more loving from the very start
Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends
Make it feel good when it hurts so bad
The best that I've had
And I'm so glad I found you
I love being around you
You make it easy

It's as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
There's only
ONE thing
TWO do
THREE words
FOUR you..
I love you
There's only
ONE way
TWO say
Those THREE words
And that's what I'll do...
I love you.. "

"I love you." they said the last verse in unison causing the both of them to laugh.

Both are crying and laughing at the same time. Gulf can't express how much joy he was feeling at the moment. He could feel how lucky he is to be loved by an Alexander Mew Suppasit III.

They locked gaze as Mew turns into his serious face. Mew is panicking inside. He can't help to feel nervous of Gulf's reaction to whatever he will ask. It is now or never. Whatever his answer is, he will accept it. But it does not mean he will accept a 'no'.

"Baby.." he said letting out a heavy breathe as he dropped the nerve wrecking question.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Gulf pulled his Phi for a peck and nuzzled his head on Mew's neck, nodding.

Mew put his Guitar aside and hugged his shy baby.

"I need an answer baby." Mew smiled at his pout, waiting for the words he is anticipating.

"Of course. It's an honor to be Alexander Mew Suppasit III boyfriend. I am fool if I say no."

"I was just asking for a yes baby but your answer is more than I expected. You are making me fall harder than I already am."

Harder. Gulf wonders if there are other things with his Phi he could make use of that word with.

Not letting his mind fly to somewhere far.. he clung his arms to Mew's neck as he said.. "I love you" and sealed it with a kiss.

___________

A/N: MGPFG 😌