XL

Author's pov

Have you ever felt like the world stops turning?

... It is only your mind, which failed to function.

"Mew.."

Have you ever felt like your whole body froze, can't move nor walk?

... It's your knees and frozen feet, waiting for your brain to function.

"Mew.."

Have you ever lose control, even though you're used to everything in places and well planned?

... Well, not every thing.

"Mewie!.. you idiot child! Are you still breathing?" Mew was brought back to life from the hard slap on his head.

"Oww~" he whined.

"Move you dumbass. Your wife is already inside the car. Faster!" Jew said panicking.

Everybody inside the house are moving in speed, grabbing whatever they might be needing. Jew, Yana, Lino and Alex came to visit not so long and was welcomed by a screaming Gulfie and a.. frozen Mew.

"My wife." Mew smiled daydreaming, causing their parents to halt on their feet.

"We lost him." Alex said shaking his head.

"Yeah.. What happened to him?" Lino said still shocked at Mew's stupidity.

"You.." *slap* "..get your ass together or you'll have a baby born inside a car!" Jew said furious.

Everybody was shocked. It's the first time Jewel slapped Mew, and so hard that even them are certain Mew experienced tinnitus from it for a sec.

"My wife.. My wife! Where's my baby?!" The parents sighed in relief knowing Mew came back to his senses. Mew ran towards the car after earning a slap of realization.

At the hospital..

"Boo!.."

"Ahh.. it hurts."

"Fuck.. Ahhhhhh!"

A bunch of cursing and cries can be heard at the 3rd floor, VIP area of the hospital.
Gulf is in so much pain tugging Mew's hair. Slap, punch, pinch and yell was all Mew had to endure all throughout while waiting for the operation.

"Boo, it hurts."

"I'm sorry, baby." Mew is also crying looking at Gulf whose in so much pain.

"Doctor, can I come inside. I don't want to leave my baby alone. Please." the Doctor agreed right away saying it would be better for the patient.

They immediately settled everything inside and is ready to perform the delivery.

"Your tummy is so big.. Oh anyway I am Doctor Hera, fiancée of your OB."

"Doctor, please. Let's do the introduction later, my baby is in so much pain. Our baby wants to come out now." Mew said worried, enduring the strong grip of Gulf's hand on his left arm.

"Alright, sir." The doctor began.

"Please relax Mommy, ok. Inhale.. Exhale.. I will count 1 to 3 and you will do a hard push for the baby to come out okay?" Gulf nodded.

"Ok, 1.. 2.. 3.. push."

"hmmm ngg.. nnn.. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.."

"1.. 2.. 3.. push!"