X

Mommy Yana's pov

I received a call 3 weeks ago from the spy I assigned to watch over my son.

Flashback

Ring.. Ring..

"Hey Snoopy, any update?" I asked after picking the call. I call him snoopy inspired by his job.. 'snooping' HAHAHA

"Yes ma'am. He confessed despite our warning." Piece of shits!

"They are all the same bunch of idiots. As usual, take care of it, you know what to do."

"Alright ma'am."

Flashback ends

Yes, we are all behind the vanishing issues of my son's suitors.

We have to make sure no outlandish will aboard and invade the ship. We can't afford to have a cumber when we begin our operation. They will just add up to our baggage when we execute our plan.

When I said 'we', its Jewel, Alex, Lino and I.

We are college friends. Our bond was so strong we protected and treasured our circle more like a family
We never let anyone break our bond, not even a shitty rumor. If there is any, we will make sure to crash 'em down.

Right now.. We have a mission. And that is to marry our son into each other's family.

It was actually a promise we made way back in College to keep and sustain our bond.

A covenant between our families, an inviolable pact and a promise to attain.

Flashback

"No matter what happens, wherever we live, whatever situation we are in, and whatever the gender of our child is, we will marry our child into each other's family to declare the union for eternal ties."

"Cheers!"

Flashback end

It's us 4 clunking our glass.. as we all cited the promise we had sealed the day we celebrated our graduation through a promising cheers.

This plan is long over due, if only we didn't come to Canada, they should be dating now.

When Gulfie turned 6 we decided to flew to Canada because of the death of Dad's parent. Also, my parents was so apprehensive something might happen to me because of my health.

My Gulfie is insanely gorgeous thanks to my genes, but his beauty caused him to get everyone's attention and we can't afford to get him crowded by these predators who seems would jump to my son any time soon.

It won't do good to our plans, since College students are so naughty. There stares, and risqué humor and approach to our baby is enough to get him drop out of that school on his very first day.

Call us paranoid, but we really won't risk it. Until my baby asked permission to us if he could proceed his studies back in Bankok.

We were skeptical at first since we can't go with him because of my situation. My parents didn't allow me to.

I had a cyst in my ovary, we found out that it was near 4 centimeters in diameter which requires surgery.

We let Gulfie go without telling him about my surgery. Its no big deal since the doctor said I will be fine and that I really did.

I entrusted Gulfie to Jewel and Alex but the idiots fled from Bangkok to Canada just to accompany me with my surgery till I was completely healed and well.