XVII

Liann pov

Gosh, so tiring. I just got home. I'm here clinging to my parents in our living room. I miss them so much.

I have an extra clingy and lovely parents. Don't mention my grandparents, they are most extra. Granny and Pops spoils me a lot. I spent the rest of my childhood happy and lively because of them. If I want ice cream and mom restricted me to eat because I can't eat much, I will always run to Pops and Granny, they love me so much to say no.

Ugh I miss them.

"We miss you so much our baby boy." yes I can feel it with your tight hug dad.

"I missed you too, dad and mom."

"Then why are you not calling me huh?" gosh I'm sleepy.

"I'm sorry I was just busy, but I am here now."

We cuddled and talked just quick. We actually have this 'cuddling hours', us three, and we will talk about our day or week. Way back in Canada, we usually have this moment, it was our way to recharge and catch up with each other. This is how we show our love and treasure our family.

I will treasure and protect this family at all cost. I vowed to always make mom and dad also pops and granny happy. That's why I am doing my very best to make them proud, and to prove them they raised me just well.

All the results of my hard work in Florida proves that they made the right decision for allowing me to choose my own path. To strive, learn, and grow on my own. And all this time, they never failed to make me feel how proud they are for everything that I had achieved and how far I've become.

 And all this time, they never failed to make me feel how proud they are for everything that I had achieved and how far I've become

I remember a bit of my memory when I was a kid. I woke up from my nap and then suddenly I am in other place. I was crying so hard and keep on looking for someone and calling a certain name.

I saw unfamiliar faces but they turns out to be my grandparents. Mom and Dad explained that we are far from our home and will be staying in our new home from then on.

My grandfather is Canadian while my mother is Thai. Mom said that we used to live in Bankok and that I was born here. But that time, Pops' mother died so my parents decided to return to Canada immediately. Since then, I was always curious about Thailand and wanted to come here.

Everytime I asked them if we can visit Thailand, it's either they are busy or granny won't allow mom to leave the country for some unknown reason. I was just a grade school student who just shrugged it off and didn't made a big deal out of it. When I turned highschool I was a naughty little boy who keeps playing around and pranking pops and granny. But there's no time my mind isn't occupied by a certain country.

That age I started dreaming of a boy. I didn't take it seriously because I thought its only a random dream and I was just tired from my football practice.

Since then I have been dreaming of a boy but I can't see his face but a silhouette. It happens twice a month until I finished high school.

The day I entered College, my mom dropped me out in the very first day of school. I understand mom 'coz she only wants the best for me, and the students at that school looks like won't make my college life easy.