XXXVI

Gulf's pov

"We are really meant to be my baby wife." I was really moved when my husband showed me his tab. It was a flight for two to Jacksonville, Florida. Here, where exactly I brought him to.

"I can't believe you thought about this place too, boo."

"Of course baby. I told you, I will bring you back here again, didn't I?.. This place is special for me, our first date happened here, our first kiss too. Also, I want to tell you something about the place." he said while wiping my tears.

"What about it?" Is it the owner again? Is he annoying me intentionally? He knew how I sulked over that anonymous creature back then. Now he is mentioning it again.

"Wait boo, I guess you have to make a call about us being here. I haven't informed the owner about our visit coz I don't know who is who, so yeah." I don't know and I don't think I would like to talk to him or her or whoever.

"Its ok. No need baby, its yours anyways." what did he say?

...did I hear it correctly?

What the actual fuck!?

"What did you say?"

"Baby the place is yours. I bought it under your name. Go on and ask yourself for approval then." he said laughing as if what he said is just normal. Did I just become an Island owner? What the hell!!!

"You are unbelievable boo." I'm still struck really.

"What did I do? I just love you so much. So, you don't need to be jealous of yourself because you are my only one baby. Now why don't we make a baby made in Jacksonville, Florida." he said playfully raising his brows up and down. I could feel a wave of heat flowing through my veins up to my face.

~~☀️🌻~~

We are currently laying down on the sand, my head on my husband's chest as we hug to warm me up. We just finished snorkeling and water flirting. My brain is making me laugh with all this stupid thoughts really.

Looking at the magnificent view of the sunset.. So fucking beautiful. Enjoying the sunset with your loved one feeling the warmth, as the rays kissed the sea tanning the widen ocean view, turning the sky into yellow and orange hue. Your beloved is kissing you, what a perfect moment it can be. I'm turning into a poet.

"I love you baby." I looked up only to see my husband staring down at me.

"I love you so much. Thank you for loving me, for all those efforts, you made me really the happiest and lucky guy alive. You have no idea to what extent how proud and glad I am to have you mine. Thank you my lovely baby wife. I love you, more than my life." I can see the sincerity his eyes conveys. My husband is crying again. I'm really glad he loved the surprise wedding, he deserves it.

"I love you more, boo. More than anything." he smiled at me oh so warmly while closing the gap in between us. Slowly, his lips touched mine in the most gentle way, I can feel the love we have everytime we kiss. It feels like one of our way of saying how much we love each other needless the words to say.

Authors p🔞v

Pulling his baby wife's neck closer, the kiss turned into more intimate one. Mew's hands traveled to Gulf's back down to the hem of the shirt inserting his hands under. He slide his hands inside reaching Gulf's now sensitive nippies, playing with it by drawing circles earning a gentle hot moan. Mew groaned at the sound escaped from Gulf in between their busy mouth. He felt something on his lower part grown at the inviting moan.

"Baby." Mew whispered seductively. He wanted his wife now. He couldn't take it anymore. He's been holding himself this entire month not to make a move with Gulf. He wanted to wait till his baby is ready.