IV

continuation...

Authors pov

"Honey.." Renz, Harry's boyfriend called out sensing the arrival of the three

Harry opens his legs I mean open his arms expecting a welcome hug from his boyfriend. But..

What!? Where did he go?

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Yves and Harry exclaimed

The three widen their eyes in surprise because instead of hugging his bf he walked.. no, more like run passed through Harry and hugged Xymon instead.

"Bro, wtf! How come you're here? You visiting me?" Terrence asked with enthusiasm

"Actually I'm ~.." Xymon was cut off mid sentence

"The hell Renz, you have a new honey now!?" Harry can't believe his clingy bf called Xymon honey and worst.. it's Yves honey? Wtf!

"Care to explain?"

"No Hon, he's my friend. We met at Bankok through a common friend. He introduce us to each other. We three used to hang out after my shift way back my internship at the SJ restaurant. The other one is Alex, remember him honey?" Renz is grinning while explaining the situation.

He can't believe Xymon is in Florida. It's been so long since they met because all of them are also busy with their own career.

"Oh" Harry then remember when Renz told him his internship journey at Bankok.

"Yeah.. So you guys must be hungry c'mon the dinner is ready."

They then motioned towards the dining and started eating.

They chatted more and shared stories while eating. More like teasing Yves by telling Xymon his embarrassing and naughty moments. Laughing here and there.

"Ah right, Xymon.. is Yves really the sole reason why your in Florida?" Harry asked

"About that, yeah. When I learned about his parents whereabouts I immediately met then and asked about Yves and the next thing I knew was me boarding on a plane to find my love here."

Xymon explained earning a nod and squeals from the listeners teasing a blushing Yves.

"..but I got a call when I arrived here from someone about work so it took me 2 weeks before finding Yves. Which I know will take time but turns out he's the one who found me."

"Glad you've found each other. You have no idea how Yve~ ouch!!" Harry winced in pain when Yves pinched his sides.

"Shut up bij" Yves knows where Harry's mouth is going.

"Ok so I guess, we'll see you more often." Liann said to Xymon

Xymon smiled at that then look at Yves lovingly before facing them.

"Yeah.. Thank you for being there for Yves during his hard times when I couldn't. Thank you Liann and.. Harvey or Harry?"

"No need. We're his friends after all." Liann said

"It's Harvey actually, but because of their accent here pronounced it as Harry. Anything will do, whatever."

"So I guess see ya at the party?" Yves then said

After eating they went on their separate ways and headed to their respective condo.

Ahuh they aren't living under the same roof. Harry is living with Renz. While Yves and Liann chose to live on their own. Saying they see each other everyday and its better to have their own space for privacy. Though their condo is only few blocks away from each other.

Inside Yves' car...

Ring.. Ring.. Ring..

"Just a minuts sweetie"

Yves looked at Xymon telling him to go on before returning his focus on the road again.

"Hello?"

...

"Yeah"

...

"Bro, damn that's the day of the party.."

...

"Alright, just make sure you'll make it on time or else.."

...

"Ok buddy see you."

After the call Yves asked who called him.

"Oh its.."

_______________

A/N: who is it now? 🤔