XIX

Gulf's pov

We stayed for couple of hours chatting and catching up before we decided to go home. After bidding goodbye, Aunt Lucy handed me a small piece of paper. An exact address of our old house is written on it.

"I promise to visit you again Aunt Lucy, next time I'll bring mom and dad along."

"I would expect that, young master. Thank you so much for visiting me. You may also bring your husband here next time. He is very much welcome. I miss that boy too." Whose gonna tell her?

This is making me insane. I'm not married, geez.

"Alright Aunt, take care. I'll see you again." I just agreed to end the conversation and hugged her for last time.

"Be careful driving, young master."

"We'll be going now, Lucy. Tell Noah I miss him." Aunt Lin said and hugged her cousin.

On the way home I asked Aunt Lin who's Noah. She said it was her nephew. He was working so we haven't met him earlier. All of their family members were out for the day to work for the family.

It was late already when we arrived home. After parking my car, I saw Mom standing outside the door with her arms crossed to her chest. Probably waiting for us to ask our whereabouts.

"Where have you been you naughty kid?.. and you really involved your Aunt Lin huh?" she queried while hugging me.

"I love you mom." I said and kissed her temple. Mom loves when I am like this to her.

"Ahh I love you too sweetie. You're so sweet." She squeezed my cheeks. Told ya.

"Now where were you?" I can't really hide anything from her. Aunt Lin walked straightly towards the kitchen after greeting mom. Isn't she supposed to help me here?

~~☀️🌻~~

Evening.

"Mom, are you staying here for good?" We are having our dinner now. Mom and dad decided to take a long weekend off work. The reason why they rushed all the important matter yesterday because they want to spend a longer time with me. How sweet. They found out where was I yesterday but not the sole purpose. All they knew I wanted to meet Aunt Lucy.

"Yes." Mom replied, she is busy eating. She always says she's on a diet but when food served in front of her, she will forget the existence of that word. Despite eating this much she's still sexy. Her metabolism is no joke. Look at my body, I'm fucking slim, maybe it's genes?

"How about granny and pops?" those two oldies are clingy to this family. There is no way they will allow being far from us.

"Don't worry they will follow here, son. Maybe next month." Dad answered.

"Yeah, they've been waiting for years for this too." Mom said. She's busy staffing food in her mouth. She stopped after she talked and looked at me and dad.. anxiously?

"Why mom?" dad handed water to mom because she choked on her food. That's why it isn't good to talk while eating, just look at her.

"Nothing. So, baby Gulfie.." Now it's weird hearing this. Phi calls me that too.

"Do you have special someone right now? Like relationship. Suitor or b- ahemm boyfriend perhaps?" She clasped her hands and put it under her chin as she lean on the table.

"W-what?" I do.

"I-don't." She squinted her eyes. She's not buying it.

"Well I used to have suitors before, but I guess Yves scared them away... hehe." I don't like lying to them. I never lied successfully my entire life, they would always caught me. I suck at lying.

Mom smiled at me sweetly.

"Gulfie honey, come here." Mom held my hand and guided me towards our terrace on the second floor. Dad is just quiet following us.

They are acting weird.

"Honey, you know we love you right?" I nodded.

"And we always want the best for you. We will make sure that you'll get the best in life and always be happy." Is this the time?

"M-mom are you dying? ~Oww" That was a hard slap. Damn.

"Honey." Dad rubbed my head instantly, worried for her favorite son as always.

"Sorry honey. Your son is crazy." Isn't she supposed to apologize to me? Ahh shit I just had a fucking tinnitus.

"Be serious son." Dad said. I just nodded and motioned mom to continue.

Mom is just quiet and I panicked when I saw her eyes sparkled.

"Mom, why are you crying? You're scaring me. Dad please, what is this all about?" I mirrored mom crying. I don't like seeing my loved ones sad.

"Please don't cry, mom." She gently cupped my face, and wiped my tears. She is also sobbing now.

"Our baby Gulfie, soon you will be someone else's baby." What?!

__________

A/N: Whose baby, exactly?

Ok.. lemme flex this babie, so blooming and fresher than those flowers😭✨

 lemme flex this babie, so blooming and fresher than those flowers😭✨