XV

Liann's pov

It's our second day here in this private island.

I woke up because of the faint sob next to me. I was taken aback when I look at Phi crying in his sleep. Tears stream down his face non-stop. I shooked him a bit to wake him up but he wouldn't budge.

"Phi?" I cupped his face with both hands and turn him to me. He is sobbing and it's painful to hear. I sense his dream is something excruciating looking at his state right now.

What is he dreaming about?

"Pls baby." oh.. so it's a 'who'. Is he dreaming of..

Me? "Phi wake up." I got up and sat facing him.
I'm getting worried now, looks like he can't breathe from crying. I keep on shaking him to wake up.

"Phi. I'm here wake up." He is tossing his head from left to right.

Is he fucking having a nightmare.. of me?

*slap*

"Oww~" he jolted and sat up straight.

He looked around holding his stinging face as he examined the room before he faced me. Holding my hands, he let out a heavy sigh. He brought my hands closer to his face and then kissed the back of my hands.

I was just looking at him the entire time. I feel guilty slapping him. My left hand marked on his right cheek. But I'm more worried about what he dreamed of. His eyes are so puffy and red from crying.

"My face hurts." he said. I laughed a bit eyeing the red mark that became more visible now.

"Why is that?" I asked feigning innocence.

"You were having a nightmare Phi." I added.

"I-Its not nightmare baby." he chuckle. Does he think its funny? Hell its not.

"What then? You were, obviously.. Are you always experiencing this?" now I want to sleep with him everynight. What if he have nightmare again and no one is around to wake him?

"No baby. Only this time." liar.

"Don't worry about it too much. Now let's go grab a breakfast, yeah?"

I narrowed my eyes at him but I don't wanna ruin our glorious date more so I just nodded.

That's a story for another day. I'll let this slide for now.

~~☀️🌻~~

"Oh God that was so amazing Phi." I said panting.

We just got out of the water from the breathtaking snorkeling activity we had. I also found out that Phi is a licensed diver. Varies of fishes who came from different families and corals were seen down there. I'm so fucking sure I saw nemo earlier he was with his dad and his extended family but I didn't saw Dory around.. or I just didn't notice coz I was distracted by a bulge under the holy lagoon. It takes a lot of self restraint not to grab it. I'm afraid it will bite me.

Phi carresed my hair and tucked some strands to side that is poking my eyes. I guess I need a haircut.

"So fucking great."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." he said and held my hand to help me stand up.

"Very. Thank you for this. I didn't know I needed this break.. but I'm more glad that I get to enjoy it with you." I still can't believe I'm now with the boy who was once the protagonist of my dreams.

"I'll make sure we will return here baby." Gosh that's the other thing. I will never get used to him calling me baby. Should I call him 'daddy'? .. err maybe not.