III

Authors pov

before the engagement party..

"Sweetie, let's go." reaching out his hand, Saint motioned Zee towards his car.

They are going to GLNK's to check  the yacht that will be using for the party, and also the day he will introduce Zee to his friends, his Tymon.

"I'll be ok right?" 

"You'll be fine, sweetie, they don't bite."

"O-ok. phew~ I'm ready" I guess.. Zee said after a deep breath, Saint just chuckle at him.

It took only 30 minutes for them to arrive at the port. After giving his keys to GLNK's valet, hand in hand they went inside.

Climbing directly aboard the yacht, Saint immediately saw Mild and Gulf

"...that would be all for the main dish." 

"..Trina, how about the guest list and invitation?"

"Its settled sir Liann... was delivered last Monday personally and others were handled by sir Harvey."

"Great. Now for ~.. "

Saint just smiled at the sight of his two friend who were all busy with the upcoming special event. His eyes gets watery by the thought of his status now. 

'I can finally rest my ass to its rightful place, and it's on top of Zee, it will be parked there forever hihihi~'  his horny thoughts were interrupted by no other than his soon-to-be-hubby Zee, who tugs his hand which is now sweaty, not from their intertwined hands but from nervousness. 

Sensing their presence, Harvey yelled acknowledging the couples arrival.

"Hey bud! So, where is your hubby?" Harvey teased earning a smack from Liann

Trina, Harvey's secretary excused herself giving her bosses their privacy.

"Are you fucking blind? Look at their hands" Liann knows where Harvey's stupidity is going

"Yeah, shameless?" Saint rolled his eyes at Harvey

"So?.." Liann asked raising his brows

"Oh yeah, hihi, so guys this is Xyzeemon Pruk, my fiancé."

"well. well. well. So you are the one huh?" Liann said still with his brows reaching the sky

"u-uhm sorry, 'the one' you mean..?" Zee asked confused and slightly, yeah slightly scared at Liann's serious tone

"the one that got away." Mild said holding his laughter not to burst in front of the guy who looks like will pee any time soon.

'This bitch! What are they playing.. my poor Tymon.' Saint can feel Zee's nervousness from their intertwined hands

"uhm.."

"ahumm?"

'Damn he's so pale. A pale guy who's now getting pale, is he perhaps anemic? Boy the toilet is on your left, you might wanna poop now, omg this is so funny' Liann thought

"I~ "

"C'mon guys quit playing"

Mild who's suppressing his laughter burst out laughing holding his stomach, he then calm himself down looking at the poor guy who's very confused right now.

'Geez. Is he a bipolar or something?' Zee thought

"HAHAHA fine... you're no fun."

"I'm sorry about that, Mild is just kidding. I'm Gulf Liann and this is Mild Harvey, your fiancé's bestfriends." Saint blushed at the title, 'ugh music to my ears'.

Liann smiled offering his hand for a shake.

Zee gladly took it after releasing his breath, unknowingly holding it all along

"Oookay so.. how is it going?" Saint queried looking around the now partially decorated yacht

"Just a little placement of some decorations the night before the event and we're all set, the yacht is ready for a blast."

"Oh thank you so much for organizing all this, nice yacht by the way." Gulf smiled at the compliment.

They are quite used with the compliments they have gained for the past 2 years in the Industry. But nothing beats the pure gratitude they receive from every clients who are genuinely happy from the experience they had from GLNK's outstanding service.

"Of course, for Yves."

Saint hugged his bestfriends, he can't be so happy enough how lucky he is to have this two by his side all the time.

Through ups and downs, they never once made him feel all alone. Not even in his crimes hahaha

"Now why don't you start your love story over dinner, sounds good?" Liann said and off they went towards their company's pantry.

meanwhile..

"So?.." Yves queries

"Love, he's not that scary. He's like a hissing angry kitten. So cute.. but your cuter hehe" Xymon said, true to his words he wasn't afraid of Ian, more like he was looking at a blabbering kitten.

"hmp. Yeah I know right that's why he's our baby. But don't make him mad for he can flip boats even Noah's arc HAHAHAHAHA" Yves laughed earning the two to look back at them. They just motioned them to proceed walking.

///☀️🌻///

@ GLNK's

They are now on their way to GLNKS's building, just 20 minutes away from the port. It was intentionally built nearest from the port's location since clients tend to check and choose from which yacht they fancy to use for their desired party.

Upon arrival, they directly entered the 6 storey building who screams millions-worthy. If the extertior screams million, well then the interior just screams 'millenial'.

Zee isn't that shocked 'cause just by looking at the owners, Gulf Mild and Saint, it explains everything, chuckles.

Three heads of Interior designers, they sure had fun and played very well.

"Woah, you guys sure had a great time playing your skills and talent with the interior huh." Zee said amused

"Is it that obvious?" They all just laughed it out.

Well they really had fun especially when it's the only part they enjoyed doing during the process of their business plan back in college. They are all hands-on with the place's structure.

Entering the lift, pressing the top floor where the office of the CEO, top management and pantry is located.

Food is life, and dining together strengthens their bond. Not to mention the pantry serve as their escape from their stress daily. When they dine together they talk everything till they sort something out to solve the problem they currently have... and it works every time.

"I wonder what my love will offer to my worms today" Harvey mumbled earning a disgusting look from Yves.

"Eww~ you're raising worms inside your tum tum?"

"What's with the attitude? If I should know you ate poop when you were little btch HAHAHAHAHA don't give that face. I bet this worms are dragons now heck I'm hella starvin" Harvey said leaving Yves no room for rebuttal.

"Honey.."

________________

A/N: 🤔..