XXVII

...continuation of flashback

They got discharged after a week. Yana couldn't wait to finish her postpartum recovery days at the hospital. She can't swallow to look at those accompliced regarding the event happened with her baby. So they decided to continue her recovery at home.

Her mom's friend owns the hospital so she entrusted her daughter's successful and safe delivery with them. She was so furious about what they did. So she threatened to shut the operation of the hospital and file a lawsuit if they won't return the baby safe and sound. The whole hospital was alarmed by the enraged of the Atkinssons. Knowing their power and connections with the Jongcheveevat's they settled for a deal. The people who knew about the baby's condition and whole information were ordered to keep their mouth shut and never to talk a word about it again in exchange.

The matter overwhelmed the doctors who knew as it claimed to be the first case in the country, and happened to be in their hospital. Their curiosity has subjugated their professional actions and failed to practice their ethics, and the confidentiality and rights to privacy of their patient. They failed to recognize that the newborn baby does not need any fixing but acceptance. Does not need to do any examination but a practice of moral principles of humane act.

The news had spread like a wildlife already. These had made the Atkinssons to pull every strings off to conceal all their informations, and gather all their power to quell the unjust and prejudicial act they've done. If they failed to comply, worst will happen with their career. The Atkinssons had keep an eye of their every move. If they take a wrong move or even just mentioning a single word or even a sigh regarding the baby they will be forced to pay millions, plus, they will have their license revoked and will be banned from getting a new job. This will test their credibility and ability of being a responsible worker of the state. Confidentiality and reliability are some of the oath they promised to obey after all upon attaining their license. Now, its on themselves if they let inquisitiveness change their lives forever. Those who would befall from their credulousness will be charged accountable.

Yes, the Jongcheveevat couple knew. But they also knew they are not in the position to extend the news. He let Yana and Lino themselves to do the honor. Jewel and Alex went out of the country for business trip the day she gave birth. It was actually Yana who convinced her family to keep it from their friends for the mean time. She is afraid they won't be able to accept their child and worst, cut their connection. Though Lino assured her wife everything will be alright, Yana still didn't want to take risk out of it. So they kept it until the day they left for Canada.

It was during Gulf's high school year when the Suppasit couple learned about it. Jewel and Alex happened to gave them a surprise visit and came across with their future son-in-law. He's too gorgeous for a boy. He grew up having features of like boys that dominated his femininity. Though his gorgeous and cute irresistible face and twink of a body will end every models career out there. That very day, they ended up in the hospital because Gulf was bleeding. Turns out he had his first period as he entered his puberty stage. Just then Lino and Yana explained to them about the entire situation and what happened in the past.

Though they were mad at the lack of trust of their friends, Jewel and Alex understood. Jewel ended up crying a river thinking how her friend must have felt with all the events she'd been through. She felt useless that day not being there when her friend bursted her tummy.

They weren't able to meet their son-in-law properly because he fell unconscious for 34 hours due to shock. That time their presence were badly needed at SJ company that were currently facing a problem, so they went back.

Since then, Lino and Yana kept Gulf away from crude, risqué, indecent people or any species who has an alive sword. They were so overprotective and Gulf understand his parents. He also kept himself away from troubles and guys attention as long as he could.. till Mew happened. The safest guy on earth he could trust himself with.. even his secret.

Flashback ends

"I am an intersexual person." said Gulf with tears streaming down his face. This isn't a simple thing and common topic he would go around telling people. But the amount of trust he has with this man infront of him sends comfort and encouragement

Mew was perplexed by the revelation just now. Just how perfect can his baby be? He felt like the luckiest human alive. He won the lottery. The lifelong investment he had since he was a child. He must have saved a kingdom in his past life.. or saved a drowing fish.

"I am one of what you call born with hermaphroditism." Gulf is hella nervous not getting any reaction from the person in front of him. He seems like talking to a mannequin.

"P-please say something."

"Wow." Mew said showing his crazy grin.

"What?"

"That means you have the ability to carry my baby? Our baby?" Mew said still froze on his seat but his face shows so much joy and amazement. He is just sitting like a frozen hotdog but he feels like walking on air.

"Both of my.. you know, are active. So yes. I-I do." Gulf said after he released a breath of relief he was holding the whole time. He was afraid to get any bad reactions from his Phi, seems like he got worried for nothing. He really got himself lucky with his boyfriend. He feel so over the moon.

Mew is tickled pink with the fact they can have their own baby. His mouth ajar and curiosity shown on his not so innocent face, wearing a crazy grin as he asked.. "Both? So you have the two.."

"Ahm y-yeah?" Gulf said feeling a little bit uncomfortable with the indecent topic.

"Baby, can I see!?" Fuck.

____________

A/N: Yeah I didn't put mpreg on the tag😭 Tags are spoilers🤧 It will spill the story plot😅

No to spoilers! 💪😃