XXXIX

Author's pov

"Jongcheveevat Restaurant still leading the survey. After so many decades they still remained undefeated and maintained their status." The anchor from a specific news reported. The couple is just laying in each other's arms watching the television when they saw the announcement about the top restaurants in Thailand, and their fiscal report and new performances.

But if we talk about the month's breakdown of events..

Liann's first trimester passed just like a thunder, the same way as how they do quickie everytime Mew asks for food in the middle of the night.. and Gulf as a pregnant himself who is too lazy and needed rest, offer his ass every damn time as alternative. Let's just say giving himself as midnight snack for his husband to feast on.

One night, Mew woke him up asking for one-eyed pineapple. He was near losing his sanity trying to calm his crying husband. That became their routine every midnight, from Mew waking up and asking for an alien food, to a wild gentle sex. Would you rather get him square apple in Adam's garden to eat.. or ass to feast?

The other night he woke up from a loud bang downstairs. He jolted up and immediately ran down but with extra care on his steps, till he saw Mew flipping the kitchen cabinet doors.

"Boo, what the hell are you doing this late?" Gulf said as he went closer near Mew who is now rummaging the fridge, facing his back. Mew who haven't noticed his presence jumped on his feet.

"Baby, did I wake you up? I'm just hungry baby and there is no food here." Gulf didn't know what to feel at the very moment. He didn't know if he will pity the older who has tears in his eyes or fucking fume looking at the fridge who will soon burst by the various foods stored by their parents.

"Why are you crying then? Are you that hungry, what do you want to eat boo?"

"I am not, baby. I didn't cry, maybe because I just vomited and then I ~.. I want food, baby." Mew said pouting and went Gulf's way asking for a hug.

"I can pamper you all you want, to your hearts content, but dear please, not those inedible and extinct food." Gulf thought.

Truly, all he could do is just pamper and give all the loving his husband wanted and deserves, after all he was the one experiencing morning sickness and all the cravings in his stead. Their parents and even their doctor teased them how much he is loved by Mew to suffer from those instead of him. Mew on the other hand never complained and admitted with all pride saying "Yes, I do love my baby, so damn much."

"Ok, what do you want boo?" Guess Gulf have to give in from his cravings this time, Mew almost broke his hips last night. His boo was extra frustrated he didn't get the food he wanted and ate Gulf instead.

"Baby, are we going to get it if.."

"We will, boo. We'll get it for you." Gulf said in all smiles which made Mew's face bloom in an instant.

"Baby, remember our favorite pizza we always eat way back our vacation in Jacksonville?"

'Fuck this shit', Gulf could only curse in his mind, now he needed to fulfill anything Mew wants. BUT what if he..

"Ahh hehe ahm boo, d-do you want me to get you that same pizza in Florida this l-late?" Gulf is beading sweat. He asked those words oh so gently, afraid his idiot loving husband might throw tantrums again.

"Baby, are you kidding? Of course not."

"Oh wow, I'm sorry Mr." Gulf thought.

"You're pregnant. I won't allow you to travel nor go anywhere, I don't want you getting tired."

"Oh how thoughtful of you, boo." Gulf's evil twin on his left shoulder is smirking out of his sarcasm.

"What are we going to do then?"

"Baby, I feel like eating one. So, c-can we order pizza?" Mew asked, his eyes expressing hope.

Gulf smiled and nodded, releasing a sigh of relief secretly, feeling the universe is on his side tonight.

They did order and the pizza came after 25 minutes. All throughout the waiting, they spent it with Gulf listening to Mew's rants about the slow delivery. As long as they received it, Mew ran towards the kitchen and Gulf came after him.

He was just observing Mew's every move. He then get a tub of coffee crumbled ice cream and return to the kitchen island with a frown.

"What happened, boo?" Gulf asked while yawning. He kept on yawning though he still not that sleepy, maybe he will sooner or later. He needed enough rest after all, now time to pamper a big baby.

"It's the last one. Baby, we have to go grocery shopping tomorrow." Gulf knew better, Mew just wants to go for their ice cream supply. Their parents are the one who always do the grocery shopping.

"We will boo." Gulf said just to end the discussion. He wanted to go back to sleep now. Mew saw him yawning.

"Baby, why don't you go upstairs and have a beautiful sleep already. I'll take care of everything from here." Mew said while taking a scoop of ice cream and placing it on top of the pizza like a spread.

"Boo, what.. what are you doing?" Gulf was shocked when Mew put the lasagna on top of the pizza which he just coated an ice cream with. He didn't even noticed the lasagna was all ready for the ritual Mew will be doing, earlier when he caught him.

"Hmm.. this.. hmm is.. fucking.. it, baby." Gulf is just looking at Mew who is like eating on cloud nine, the idiot is even moaning in great satisfaction. Gulf is trying to maintain his facial expression normal.

"Boo.."

"Hmm?.. Baby, this is superb! The combination is perfect. I will call it BooBy Grandíose Ice cream sandwich." Gulf's eyes widen at that. He felt like totally awake now.

Sandwich? Boobee? What the hell!?

"What?.. bobee?" Gulf asked uncertain.

"Yes Booby. I'm the boo and you are the baby." Mew said and kissed Gulf on the lips. Gulf don't have the heart to say anything, he is just glad and contented to see Mew satisfied and overjoyed with the simple things like this.

Mew is still eating when.. "Oh, what if I propose this recipe to mom and dad? Right, I will add this up to the restaurant's menu." Mew said with enthusiasm leaving Gulf's jaw dropped.

And just like that, after 5 months the Jongcheveevat is still on top as a top-rated restaurant in Thai and even overseas. With its new best-selling dish, exclusively debuted from their restaurants menu, it had became popular not only by its delectabletaste but from its origin. This combination had debuted 5 years ago because of a certain someone's uniqueness and creative taste buds, the story behind the infamous dish had spread like a wildfire and was feasted and loved by the majority. It happened only in one day, all becuase of a single interview and press release about the said dish, all about Mew's weird craving combination.

"Oww~ Boo did you just hit me?!" Gulf asked glaring at Mew while holding his stomach.

"Baby, I didn't." Mew said with his hands on Gulf's stomach rubbing it. Just then, he felt a quick movement and jolted from his seat.

"Ahh shit!" Mew panicked looking at Gulf who is now feeling an excruciating pain.

"Baby, it's time!?"

"Ahhh.."

"Wait, oh shit." Mew said in panicky pacing the living room back and forth and rubbing Gulf's tummy.

"Fuck, prepare the car you idiot! AAHHHHH."

"OK I WILL.. CALM DOWN BABY. OK.. Ok MY LITTLE ONE, DON'T COME OUT YET WE WILL GET YOU OUT SOON I PROMISE. DON'T HURRY, WAIT LITTLE ~"

"YOU CALM DOWN YOU PISS OF SHIT GO START THE FREAKING CAR!!!"