XXXI

Gulf's pov.

"I ahm.. Mew fainted a while ago." Shit!

I gathered my things and was about to come outside when Mom stopped me.

"Mom I need to go. I won't go home today, I have to see Phi." I am trying to remove her hands holding me.

"Honey, just a two days left. You know you can't, right?"

"Mom please, mommy Jewel said my boyfriend fainted. I need to see him. I promise I won't take long. I'll just check if he is okay. Please" I am now crying. I'm worried, I saw him yesterday and I knew something bad will happen if he won't take care of himself. Fuck this I need him to be healthy for goodness sake.

Dad came when he saw us. I gave him my pleading eyes. "Let him go hon. Alex called me." God thank you so much.

"Alright, take care baby." Mom let go of my hand and hugged me.

I immediately drove to the Suppasit's. Fuck, this is all my fault. I already know how he is, how much he suffered being away from me and ... fucking shit Gulf Liann Nouvvell. You are really an asshole.

Mommy Jewel was waiting for me when I arrived.

"Mom where is he? Is he okay?" I asked.

"Shh calm down sweetie he is okay. I'm sorry for calling you, we just panicked." We walked to Phi's room while Mom explained to me.

"It's okay mom, thank you for calling me."

"He has been asking you every damn minute. He is so hard headed."

When I entered the room I saw my boyfriend tucked on his bed sleeping. A sad vibe enveloping the room welcomed me. You can see his stress and misery with his frowning face.

My poor boyfriend.

I touched his face, he is burning. I looked at mom who followed me inside the room and told her I will stay for the night. I want to take care of Phi.

"What about the~" Right. I almost forgot.

"I will leave early tomorrow.." I looked at Phi. "..and will come back before dinner if he still has fever.

"Alright sweetie, up to you. You have to rest too. We wiped his body and change his clothes already. I'll go now." She kissed my cheek and went out.

"You are making us worried Phi. I am sorry, Please be okay now." I gave him a peck and laid beside him.

"Baby..." he mumbled. I hugged him and joined him to dreamland.

After that day, I came back to their house at night. Mommy Jewel assured me Phi is already sleeping. He still have fever but the doctor assured that he'll be okay tomorrow. He did and I was really glad. Now I needed to prepare something.

My family and I went to the location early to check the place. My friends was already there when we arrived. They are busy organizing and checking things and guests. Looking around, the venue is ready. Perfect. Now all we have to do is wai~

"They are here my friend." Yves and Harvey came near me and pointed to the direction of the newly arrived gentlemen."

He lost weight because of what happened. He is still Godly handsome though. He looked around and I can see how pleased he is with the place. I guess I did a great job. He is mumbling something to his Dad when I saw Renz and Xymon at his back.

I was shocked when they put a black sack on his head and tied both of his hands. I saw my poor P'Mew fighting but Xymon carried him like a sack. They looked like a kidnappers.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING TO MY HUSBAND?!"

~~☀️🌻~~

Mew's pov

"What is the event again Dad? I forgot to asked about it. Whatever, I want to go home now. I still have to pa~" I wasn't able to finished. I felt a sack covered my entire head and someone tied my hands and lifted me up. I am trying to fight it but this two guys are too strong.

What the fuck is happening? Am I being kidnapped?

"Dad!" I shouted. I can hear people laughing as this guy walked to God knows where. Please have mercy on me, I haven't seen my baby for a month yet. Am I going to die today?

"You fuckers, put me down!"

"Stay still bud." Wait.

"Who are you?" I think I know that voice.

They laughed at me and after a long walk, they put me down on a bed. I was about to punch them when they removed the sack and untied my hands only to halt looking at this fuckers face..

"Zee? Boat?" The two assholes are laughing wearing a maroon suits with a garland at their left side.

"Surprise!" They shouted in unison. I wanted to punch this two to pulp, they stressed me out.

"Surprise huh? .. you fuckers, come here." I am chasing them around the room. I stopped and rested on the bed when I got tired.

"You assholes I just recovered from sickness and.. and you fuckers, you son of a b-bitch." I said panting. They just laughed at me.

"Bro please relax, you can't be exhausted and ugly. Today is a big day." Boat said laughing.

"What?"

"Come on take a bath again and change your clothes. Its already prepared." Zee said pointing at the direction of the wardrobe.

"What the hell are you two playing."

"Don't be stubborn Mew go now."

"No I won't change I am already handsome."

"Trust us man, you will regret it if you don't. Now go and take a shower. It will start soon."

"What is?"

_____________

A/N: Mew😂

I really love an innocent Mewie❤️🤣