Epilogue

Author's pov

"Mr. Tsu, I heard you are a novice.. my bad, I mean a rising vlogger. As you can see, this place where you are standing right now is a newly opened one in the market. It won't take long for our business to bloom given the fact that the owner is my son and the surname he is carrying speaks where and what kind of family he came from. With that I propose to have a collaboration with you though I know will be more beneficial on your part. It's a win-win situation, you get to promote your blog alongside our name and for our side.. we get to promote our business for free. What do you think, Mr. Tsu?" Mew said smirking inwardly.

"I-I guess the the po -porspowsal i-is amazing Mr. Suppasit. I would love to." Mr. Tsu said stuttering, making Mew laugh evily inside knowing how instantly intimidated Mr. Tsu is, but of course he won't let it show.

"Great choice, Mr. Tsu. Now, you may go and explore our business. Don't forget to purchase.. and tag your friends and acquaintances along." Mew said while extending his hand for a handshake, which the latter gladly took.

Mew went to Allexian who has been standing at the corner for who knows how long now, with arms crossed, frowning face and eyes glaring at the other side of the street.

"Hey son, I got it settled." Mew said trying to get his son's attention.

Allexian didn't budge, his eyes fixated at the certain person, his irritations just builds up so high everytime that person smiles, laughs and giggles to his customers.

Mew didn't fail to witness all of his son's struggles and suffering since yesterday so he jumped in the scene to help. He will never let anyone mock and underestimate his son nor any member of his family.

"He is making me so mad, dad.. to the point that my heart is pounding abnowrmally." Allexian said letting his emotions show.

"H-heart? What do you mean s~.." Mew was cut off when Allexian suddenly shouted making his Daddy flinch.

"Nouvvine! What do you think you're doing there?!" Shouting at the top of his lungs, Allexian felt really betrayed now. Nouvvine knows how her brother despise the human at the other side of the street, yet she still went to that living creatures shop.

Nouvvine who was busy laughing with the said creature was shocked at the sudden outburst of her brother. Everybody in the family knows how much Nouvvine hates someone raising their voice at her. She hates it when her family, especially her brother is mad at her. It makes her sad.

..but on top of that she despises and hates being embarrassed in public the most. And that is what Allexian did just now.

"Princess!.."

"Nouwwiee!.."

Mew and Allexian called her out, but their call just fell in deaf ears.

It was late when Allexian realized his mistake, Nouvvine already ran her way back home crying. Allexian could never be more guilty looking at his Dad. He was about to ask help to Mew, but looking up to his Dad who has a teary eyes.. he felt so helpless. He can't do anything aside from waiting for the storm to come and an endless persuasion and apologies to be done.

"Did I fail as your father, huh Allexian?" Mew asked with tears on his eyes still looking at the trace his daughter left on her way back home.

"Dad, come on.." Allexian was cut off by Harvey who just came to the scene, oblivious of the tension.

"What happened here? I bumped into my princess crying so hard. Mew, are you crying? WHAT HAPPENED HERE?! ALLEXIAN?" Harvey couldn't hold onto himself from raising his voice he can't believe the father and son made a trouble again.