VI

Mew's pov

I just finished my PhD and already handling some of our businesses. I wanna help Dad so I came to help them manage but of course with my favorite cousin beside me, Lou to help me.

Lou is the only relative I have here in Bankok since his family is at China. We are close, he always helps me out when I'm busy with work and explain to mom. Mommy Jewel is super clingy, and this gets worst when Dad and I have to leave to tend the branches that needed our presence.

I just arrived in my office, I gathered my things and clock out. We had a little problem at one of our resto branch at xxxx, which is 40 minutes away from my office.

Now I am on my way home running late for supper. My mom will be nagging at me again for sure. Speaking ~

Connecting the call to my car's bluetooth as I answer my moms incoming call..

"Hello Mom.."

"Alexander Mew Suppasit!" glad it was connected in bluetooth or else I will lose my sense of hearing.

"Hon you forgot the "III"..." I can hear Dad talking at the back.

HAHAHAHAHA right I have the same name as Dad.

"Don't laugh at me Mewie, where are you son? Just tell us you don't want to eat with us anymore."

Here we go "Mom it's not that~"

"You really don't care about your parents waiting for you? Why do we have to beg for your time just to see you?" I can hear a sniff on the other line.

Oh gosh

"Mom c'mon pls don't cry you know how much I love you. And no you don't have to beg for my time. That is why I always spare time if I can to have dinner with you right? I'm here already, just parking my car, I'll hang up now, see you in a bit ok?"

"Ok baby come faster."

After parking, I ran inside the house and immediately went to find my emotional mom. I found them at the living room, my mom had her arms crossed. Looks like they are waiting since forever.

I was late for 15 minutes. I plead guilty your honor.

Mom loves attention especially from me that's why if I can't spare her any she will be sad and go sulking for days.

Other people is afraid of her tho, I can't blame them. My mom has an intimidating aura.

Her face lit up when she saw me.

"Mom I'm home" I kissed her temple while hugging her, and I went to hug dad also.

"I missed you my baby Mewie you rarely come home you know." I'm not a baby anymore and I'm busy with work.

"Mom we saw each other last week right. And I was late 'coz I had to fix something at xxxx branch."

"Is it something serious?" dad asked

"No dad, everything is settled now."

"That's good then."

"So, what do we have for dinner?"

"Let's go the dinner is ready, see it for yourself. And I'm gonna tell you something after we eat." she's excited, she change her mood already. MY mom is so cute but scary sometimes.

During dinner my mom is so lively. Is she that happy with our dinner tonight? But her mood is extremely weird tonight.

"Son.." I focused my attention to her.

"Yes mom?"

"Are you dating someone already?"
I choked with the water I'm drinking.

What!?