XXXV

A/N: Ahuh we're not yet done😉

_________________

Author's pov

Everyone was so happy for the lovebirds who just tied the knots. But if asked who are happy the most.. It's their grandparents. It wasn't only Alex, Jewel, Lino and Yana who are excited about their marriage. Their grandparents has been waiting for this union a long time ago. They too can't wait to have their family extended. They are not getting any older and they want grandchild already. Who wouldn't? Especially when they've been knew Gulf's capability to bear a child. Though they are nervous too, they are much more excited about it.

"Finally, we've met again." Said the older extending his hand for a shake before side hugging him.

"Yeah, finally. It's nice to be back. How are you Dani?"

"Good. So much better now. We've been waiting for your return for a long time now you know. Wait where is Sav?" Dani asked looking around.

"There, at the living area. You're wife kidnapped my wife as soon as we arrived." The two just laughed looking at the direction of their wives.

"I'm glad this is finally happening. After decades, that two suffered a lot, without our knowledge. Just look at Mew."

"Yeah finally. I'm betting for a boy." Henry suddenly said.

"Oh come on, it will be a girl. Look how gorgeous my grandson-in-law is." Dani said expressing how much adoration he has for Gulf.

"What are you two bickering about?" They were busy betting and arguing when their wives suddenly appeared with their daughters and son-in-laws telling them to come in front of the house as it will be time to send the newlyweds off. They saw Mew and Gulf's friends already waiting there.

~~☀️🌻~~

Gulf's pov

"Boo, what are you doing?" We are now resting in our room. We will change for the wedding reception.
Actually, Mew thought we just rented this place. This mansion is named SK Grand Mansion. This is a gift from both of our family. They named the mansion after our initial surnames, Suppasit & Kanawut, the symbol of our union.

Mommy Jewel called me just when Mew entered the restroom. She said the plane is ready for our flight later. They also prepared our luggages. Now, I just have to drag Mew there.

He is busy with his tablet. I'm curious if he's working. We just got married, I hope he's not or else..

"Can it be a secret?" I raised my brow at him and crosssed my arms. Secret your face.

"I'm just looking for a perfect place for our honeymoon babe." he said pouting.

"You prepared all this and I wanted to do something too. I want to do something special for you too. Let me please."

Shit.

"Alright but first close your eyes."

"Huh?" he was hesitant but still closed his eyes anyways. I covered his eyes with black hanky I was holding on my back earlier.

"Baby?" I shush him and held his hand. I guided him outside of the house where a car is waiting to send us to the airport. Both our families are waiting outside to send us off.

"Mom we're going." I said hugging everyone. They just tapped Mews head laughing at his reaction.

"Be careful son. Enjoy." after bidding goodbye I helped my confused husband to get inside the car.

~~☀️🌻~~

Author's pov

"Do you think they will ever separate?" Mild asked jokingly and hissed after earning a smack.

They are still standing on the same spot they were earlier, eyeing the car who just left.

"What the fuck is that question? Fate will be your enemy.. after that two." Yves said averting his gaze pointing to the newlyweds.

"Do you see those balloons?" Mild nodded.

"It's not the only thing that could pop but also your lips. So, start filtering that sinful mouth of yours." Mild instantly covered his mouth with his hands, scared.

Zee and Boat just laughed while Boat keep on rubbing his boyfriend's poor head.

"Don't let him hear you or he will really punch your lips till it burst." Zee said chuckling.

Meanwhile...

"Baby. Where are we going?" Mew asked for the nth times.

"Just trust me Boo." Gulf said.

"You know I feel like being tickled whenever you call me Boo. I love it baby. Say it one more time." Mew asked excitedly forgetting his unanswered question. His eyes still covered with the black cloth.

Gulf just laughed at him. He remembered how Mew froze for a whole damn 5 fucking minutes just to absorb what he called him. He'd been thinking of what to call his boyfriend along time ago. Then he remembered Aunt Lucy mentioned it when he visited last time. She said Gulf called Mew 'Boo' before. Little Gulfie mistook his name as Boo and because of having a hard time pronouncing words and letters too. But their family keep correcting him until he gets it correctly.. well eventually.

When they arrived at the airport, Gulf guided Mew till they settled on their seats. Mew was relieved when Gulf took off the cloth. It will be alright since its a long flight anyways. Mew kept on wondering and asking why is it taking so much time to arrive where ever their destination is. Gulf pretended asleep sensing Mew won't stop asking.

When they arrived, Gulf covered his eyes again. They rode a car to the place. Mew had a slightest idea where they are heading to when he felt them transferring to a swaying floor. The engine roars indicating their expedition.

Upon arrival. Gulf guided him and finally removed the cloth covering his eyes.

Adjusting his eyes from the light, Mew checked his surroundings. Gulf is just watching his husband looking at the place. He kinda nervous and excited of his reaction. He was shocked when his beloved man stared deeply at him, smiling with tear threatening to fall.

"We are really meant to be my baby wife." Mew said before getting something and showed it to Gulf, making the latter teared in so much joy.