XVI

Mommy Yana pov

My son moved his flight for next week because of their upcoming events. I am so proud of what he had become. I heared he still have a lot of clients and designing interiors for company buildings or houses while handling their yacht rental business when he has time. The business that was keeping him busy and totally forgetting to call me not even once a week unless I won't stop bugging him to do so.

I swear.. I will be angry if he took long to go home this time. We have important matter to discuss.

It's been days and I still haven't heard anything from my son. I'm so bored here in this house alone. I can't go to the company coz it's way more boring there. I don't have anything to do there aside from staring at Linos face the entire day.

AHA! I know..

I grab my phone and immediately called Snoopy.

"Hello! 'zup Snoopy?" I cheerfully greeted him after he picked up at three rings. Isn't he busy? Why do I feel like he is waiting for my call?

"Hello ma' am. How are you?" how sweet this boy can be.

"I'm completely fine and I'm so eager to hear a news from you."

"I'm glad to hear that your doing amaz~" what the hell is wrong with Snoopy today?

"Oh come on, cut the dick. Now fill me up." i cut him off.

"What the hell kind of expression is that?" he said something inaudible.

"Come again?" I asked him to repeat what he said and I can sense it is something I won't be too happy to hear.

"Hehehe. Nothing ma'am. This week has been hard for me. He's been getting off work earlier than his usual overtime and going somewhere and meeting someone secretly. I think he is dating someone though I haven't seen him with a certain guy this past days in public. They are very good at hiding."

"What!?"

~~☀️🌻~~

It's been three days and this Snoopy still doesn't know what is my son is up to this days. He said Gulfie took a day off for two days last week and and went somewhere only his own shirt and shoes knows.

Gosh. What is my Gulfie doing? Who is he with? He isn't kidnapped or blackmailed right? Gosh what am I even thinking. I'm being paranoid again.

I can't seem to accept the possibility of him having a romantic relationship with someone right now. Even his friends don't know his whereabouts or what is making him busy that he is so agitated to leave work early.

"Snoopy honey, what is the status now there?"

"Status? We are ok here just in case you want to know. Gulfie is perfectly fine too.. even overly perfect, that I am sure of.. but if we talk about his relationship status.. that I'm not sure. Damn that sneaky bij. He won't tell me a word even if I strip outside the office he won't spill a word."

I was just sitting here in our living when my husband appeared from our magic door and walked his way to me. I am still holding my phone to my ear when I gave him my welcome hug and he gave me a peck.

"Hey watch your mouth you Snoopy dork." This Snoopy can't control his mouth. He needs a hit on the butt.

"Honey!?" Lino was shocked with what I said. I laughed at him and showed that I'm talking to someone over the phone.