XXXII

Mew's pov

I am having a staring battle with this two punks infront of the suit lying on the bed. I swear I'm not going to wear that luxury clothing without getting any answer.

"Come on dude wear it now."

"Bro I'm telling you you're delaying everything."

"Can you just tell me what is going on?" Let's see, I'm telling you also I can be stubborn as I can be.

"Wtf bro I'm getting married." Zee said annoyed.

"What!? It's today?" I saw Boat facepalm. I'm so sorry okay, they can just tell it directly. Why do they have to do all those stunts and stupid guessing game?

Meanwhile..

Gulf's pov

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING TO MY HUSBAND?!" My boyfriend just got well for fucking sake.

"Don't worry the boys know what to do." Yves said referring to the kidnappers.

"Yes let's go and prepare too." Harvey dragged me to our room.

We took a quick bath and change our clothes. Everything is prepared. I'm excited and worried too.

Yves and Harvey left me to change a while ago. I was busy looking at my good looks in front of the mirror when mom entered with dad.

"Our baby." Mom hugged me. She started crying while patting my back. Just then dad cried loudly joining us for a group hug.

"Mom, Dad. I'm not dying you know."

"You dork." Dad said as we all laughed.

"I love you mom, dad. Thank you so much for raising a stubborn kiddo like me. I owe my life to you, thank you because you never made me feel like I am different for having a gift like this. Thank you because I know my entire life you were protecting me from the people who plans to hurt me. Thank you for the guidance, acceptance and loving me. I love you guys so much, pops and granny too. I promise nothing will change. Thank you for supporting all of my decisions in life. I hope I made you proud." Our faces are soaked in tears now. I just freshened up for fuck sake.

"Sweetie, we will always be proud of you. Every decisions you make, we as your parents will always be your number one supporter. We love you too baby, don't ever think you are different. Its a blessing and a gift to you.. And you, you are a gift given by God to me and your dad. I love you our forever baby." Mom said and hugged me again.

"Baby, this very day and the day onwards, you will be taking a new path. With him. But remember we are still here and always be here for you whenever you need us. From all the things both of you have been through, I'm sure you will be fine and looking at how inlove you are with each other, we are sure you are in the right hands. We are just happy we made the right decision of choosing Mew as your husband before. That boy grew up as a well-mannered and great man. I know he will take extra care of you. Your mom and I just wanted to thank heavens you didn't get mad because of the promise we had with Mew's parents. It was like we took your rights to choose freely about marrying someone you love. We are gratified knowing it was Mew, are worrisome were put at ease. You have no idea how stressed your Mom and Jewel were." Mom chuckled.

"Yeah, we don't know how to drop the plans to you. We don't even know if you will like Mew, turns out you two are already enjoying your relationship already. We are so happy you grew loving each other and ended up together. Sweetie, this new path you're taking won't be easy, whenever you feel like tired, just take a rest and always remember the love you have for each other and all the things you've been through. Two decades of separation made Mew like that, he still continue his life waiting and loving you. He even got a fever after a month of not seeing you. I'm sure he won't let you go. He will never hurt you. That boy even cried in front of me begging." What?

"Begging? About what mom?"

"Oops, I'm over sharing. Forget it. Come on let's do some retouching, the event will start soon." shit this is making me nervous now.

Will he be mad at me?

"I'm sure you'll be fine sweetie. He will understand." did my mom heared what was on my mind?

My parents went out for a while. They will check if the guests settled already. Mom said one of the organizers will come to inform me if it's my turn.

I was busy surfing on our gc, mine Yves and Harvey. The two keeps sending pictures of the place. It's beautiful, I'm excited and nervous about Phi's reaction to this. I was about to do a selfie when I heared a knock on the door.

"Come in." just then a petite girl entered. She's so beautiful. I guess she's in her 18 or so so. Anyways who is she? She is too prettily dressed to be one of the organizers here.

"So you are the one who took all of my P'Mews attention from me?" Oh.

"Well the P'Mew you're calling 'yours' is all mine."

"He was mine all this time."

"Whatever." I saw her frown with what I said. I turned my back at her.

"What? Won't you ask for my name or who I am first?" she's cute.

"No need... Lorinia."

~~☀️🌻~~

Mew's pov

"Let's go." the two dragged me outside. We went to the venue. I looked around and saw the familiar guests. Some are our family friends and.. wait is that my grampa and nanny?

Mom and dad went close to me and stood beside me as we march and stood infront of the altar. I feel like stupid dumb sheep walking, people are laughing at me, some have tears in their eyes. Am I a clown to you? Can't you see my struggles here? The two fuckers stood beside me. The nervousness I felt is rising. Ok I'm not stupid enough I have an idea too but this can't be. I looked at Zee and Boat they are just smiling at me. I looked like a lost puppy here. Nanny is crying now. Wait, fuck.

Suddenly.. a music played in the background that pulled all my strength down I have left that is helping me stand earlier. I covered my face with my hands and cried loudly as I slumped on my feet.

Zee and Boat is trying to pull me up telling me to stand properly but my knees are too weak. The procession started with the entourage coming. I just keep on crying. I am covering my mouth trying to suppress my sobs.

Is this real?

It's really my~?

Fuck I'm getting married! Its my fucking damn wedding!!!