XII

Mew's pov

When I saw him coming out that door. My heart skipped, it wanted to come out of my chest. I didn't waste time and pull him into a tight hug.

That was the warmest hug I had in my entire life. I devoured all my longing through it and make sure he felt it.

I was so sad and disappointed that he don't remember me. But I understand since he was only 5 that time when they left and I was 8 so I still remember every bits of our memories.

We both shared the best childhood together. Our memories will last for a lifetime in my heart. That is why my yearning for him is like that, I even cried in front of him.

We made a promise before... and I will make sure to keep that promise and never let him go ever again.

I will never let him out of my sight.. not now, not ever. I didn't have any power to stop them going out of the country back then. I was only 8 that time. How could a child do something? I didn't even know they will be gone the next day.

I only found out when I try to look for my baby Gulfie and my mom told me they left for Canada and don't know when will come back. I feel like my world crashed. Since then I never played with anyone. I even stopped using my toys that we used to share and play together.

I talked less, I only answered my parents when I'm in the mood. I totally turned into a different kid. I only changed when mom promised that they will return home soon.

Since then I waited patiently, when I turned highschool I always went to their old house every after school and walk to our home. Our house is just a block away from each other. My parents have no idea of what I was doing that time. They thought I forgot about my baby Gulfie already, but I didn't.

Heck, how can I? Even an innocent coffee crumbled ice cream in Mrs. Rose store makes me cry.

Now that I have all the power and will to protect and to take care of him, I will make sure to keep him in my arms and I won't let anyone take him away from me ever again.. not even his parents.

~~☀️🌻~~

I woke up early, I remembered what happened last night. My eyes instantly gets watery with the memory, looking at the beautiful angel next to me makes me cry.

I can't believe my baby is already in my arms now. He is hugging my waist and nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck, his lips apart. So cute.

After a long while adoring his face, I carefully lay him down letting him hug the pillow as I made my way inside the bathroom.

I chuckled when he whine while hugging the pillow tightly with furrowed brows.

I will prepare breakfast for my baby, I'm sure he will have a hangover from the unending drinking session last night.

He was so wasted. He passed out inside the restroom that I had to carry him outside coz he won't woke up.

I bid goodbye to others who are already wild from too much drinking. I don't know if they noticed us tho, so I let them be. I don't know where he lives so I brought my baby here in my hotel and changed us into comfortable pjs.

I sent messages to the boys about our whereabouts so they won't get worried.

Then we dozed off. It was a very long night after all. The most wonderful sleep I had ever since that day they left.