V

Authors pov

A little boy who woke up at midnight, goes out of his bedroom, leaving the door ajar. Sneakily he went to the kitchen.

He giggled when he successfully got what he wanted.

He was about to close the fridge when...

"*clears throat* what do you think you're doing?"

The boy flinch at that. Busted!

"Nothing☺️" hiding something at his back. He smiled cutely thinking it will help him get away with it.

"Gulf."

Oh my

"..."

"Gulf.."

"Down't cawll me Guwf.. I-Im scawed" Little Gulf said pouting

"Why are you scared? And I asked what are you doing? You must be so lucky it was me who saw you or else..."

"Ahm I-I.. ahh.. am I in twouble?" 🥺👉👈

"Oh you sure will if you continue what you doing." said the invader crossing arms looking down at the little sneaky kiddo.

"What are you hiding?"

"..."

"Show it to me."

"..." still no response

"C'mon baby"

"🥺"

but seems like Gupie's power of cuteness isn't working.

"Oh my it didn't wowk? But it wowks evwytime to mommy and daddy. Maybe I'm not chyute and wuvwy anymowe" Little Gulf thought but more on mumbling and the older still heared it.

"😞... " Looking down in defeat, he showed the tub of coffee crumble flavored ice cream he was hiding the entire time. Holding it tightly afraid it will be snatched away from him.

Little Gupie waited for a reaction but heard nothing. He decided to look up just to see a serious face.

The little boy pout and his eyes becomes watery thinking the older is mad at him but he's holding back not to burst out crying saying he's a big boy and big boys don't cry.

"Oh baby come here Phi is just kidding." making a grabby hands, Gupie was carried towards the dining and sat there with the ice cream still on his protection.

"You know too much ice cream are not healthy for babies like you especially when you are eating it at midnight, and look its coffee too to top that. Coffees are not for babies right?"

"But Gupie wuvs cowffee cwumble." Ian still pouting

"I know baby, I know."

"Guwpie ish ish hungwy sho hewre I eawt"

"Then you have to eat proper meal baby." but the little kiddo protested at that.

"Nwooo I-I am hungwy fow ice cweam ownwly."

"..*giggles*.. Ok ok come closer I'll feed you"

"Yeeeey"

Blaggg!