1. Second Life

Ben, a 25 y.o man, ex-elite soldier is seen in a prison cell now. He's imprisoned since last week, and now is his last day. It's not only his last day in prison, but also on Earth, because he will be executed today.

Ben get imprisoned for mass killing of a biker gang. Those bikers are responsible for murdering Ben's family. They killed his parents & little brother just because his brother was overtaking them with his own bike.

Those bikers didn't accept anyone to be faster than them. They chase Ben's little brother, Jack until he got home. They confront Jack, and Jack apologized to them in hope that it will be over fast. Jack was riding fast because he want to take his sick father to the hospital.

But even after Jack apologized, the gang still didn't forgave him. Then, they start to make a ruckus and breaking things in the house. They even start to beating up Jack & his parents, until they died.

Ben was shocked when he heard the news. He immediately returned from his military camp. Luckily he's not on a mission, so at least he can return for his family's funeral. Ben was so devastated by this sudden tragedy, and vowed to get the gang into justice.

However, justice turned into a joke for him & his family. Police only arrested 5 people from the total of 34 people in the gang. Even worse, their punishments are just 15 years of prison. Of course Ben didn't accept this and decide to bring his own justice to them.

Ben take a break from his job, and prepare his revenge. As an elite soldier, Ben know what he need to do to make his revenge finish fast before police sniff it and stop him. He know the consequences, but he will still do it. His family is everything to him, and some people have destroy it, so he won't stay silent.

Some days after that, the bikers have a meeting in an empty building. Ben also came there and hide while waiting for them to arrived. Then when they all gathered, Ben immediately barge in and bombard them with hot bullets from his riffle.

The unsuspecting bikers couldn't do anything and were killed immediately. It didn't take long for Ben to get arrested for this, and he didn't resist too. This was also a part of his plan, which he have prepared.

Ben was given death sentence for killing civilians as he was a military soldier. He was also stripped from his rank immediately after that. Even so, his military comrades & superiors still symphatize with him and agree to gave him one help.

Ben asked to be put in the same prison as the other 5 bikers. His superiors know what Ben want to do, but they still agree. They used their power to make Ben get in the same prison as the other 5 bikers before his execution, and they succeed.

After he get in the prison, Ben act fast to get the 5 bikers. He paid some prisoners to catch the 5 and bring them to him. He have a lot of money from his family heritage & pay as a soldier. Those money will be useless anyway, as he will die, and he didn't have any relatives that can use those money, so he use it for his revenge.

Soon, the 5 got caught and brought to Ben who wait in the shower room. Ben didn't wait and immediately beat them up there. As an elite soldier, Ben's strength was no joke, and his techniques are top notch. He know where his attack will kill them and give them much pain.

Ben succeed to kill them in his 1st day in prison, and because of that, his execution time was hastened. He was initially have 1 month in prison before his execution, but after he killed 5 mens in prison, it's hastened into 1 week, and now is his last day.

"Ben Cooper, it's your time."-Warden

Ben follow the warden without saying anything. He arrive in the execution room that already have some executors there. His punishment is to be shot on his heart with one deadly shot.