86. Finishing

Grossalia's reckless attacks are very troublesome for Ben. She spams her spells everywhere as if she wants to destroy the island. It really creates big destruction and kills many creatures.

Ben needs to stop her or this island will really get destroyed. His job is to investigate this island, not destroy it. Although it's not clear whether this island's condition will affect his job or not, he prefers to keep it intact.

He sees Grossalia is moving to him and will try to crush him again. So Ben gets ready and jumps at the right moment before Grossalia's head hits him. Then he cocked his right fist back and punch Grossalia as strong as he can.

"Sun Dragon's Solar Fist!"

*BOOM*

Ben punches Grossalia's head to the ground and he also projects solar energy from his punch. The punch is very strong and it pushes Grossalia down until the ground caved in 5 meters deep.

"ARGH!" screams Grossalia.

Grossalia goes underground again to escape from Ben's attack. While digging, she slams her rear body at Ben and flings him a few meters to the left. Ben stabilizes himself and when he can land, Grossalia has gone.

Ben curses and tries to sense her again. He widens his eyes when he sensed Grossalia to be right under him. She has moved up again and crashed onto Ben from below.

Grossalia covers her face with her dark magic. Then she bites Ben while crashing onto him from below. She goes up and then goes down toward the ground.

She makes Ben crash onto the ground and keeps going down. Ben struggles by hitting her head with his limbs and raising his body temperature. But Grossalia held on and she moves up to the surface again only to go down to the ground again.

They keep going up and down with Ben crashing onto the ground many times. He gets a lot of damage because he keeps crashing to the ground. But he also keeps damaging Grossalia's head with his body's high temperature.

However, Ben can't prolong this battle because the poison in his body hasn't been removed. He needs to stop Grossalia and drink her blood to neutralize the poison before he gets paralyzed completely.

'Wait! This is my chance because we are this close now,' thinks Ben in realization.

Ben opens his hands and shapes them like claws. Then he projects the golden flame in his fingers into sharp claws. He plunged his sharp claws to Grossalia's head carapace with all his power.

*STAB*

Ben's claws stab Grossalia's carapace and make 5 finger-sized holes on it. Grossalia screams because of the golden flame's heat that touches her flesh. But she doesn't let go of Ben and keeps crashing him onto the ground while he keeps holding on.

Ben takes back his claws and purple blood trickle from Grossalia's wounds. He licks the blood and gulps it even though it is very gross and disgusting. AI Chip detects the blood that Ben drank and immediately processes it.

[Detecting Grossalia's blood.
Transforming the blood into anti-toxin.
Creating antibody & poison immunity.
Starting poison neutralization process.]

Ben starts to feel better now even though he's still getting hurt by the multiple ground crashing. But he feels like he can exert more strength now as the poison starts to get neutralized.

He then grabs Grossalia's Metepede's mouth and tries to open it. With more strength to use, Ben can open the giant mouth slowly. Then when he can open the mouth slightly, he takes a deep breath.

Ben creates a golden magic circle on his mouth and says, "Sun Dragon's Solar Roar!"

After he said that, Ben spew a big amount of golden flame from his mouth. He aims it at Grossalia's mouth and the flame enters her mouth easily because Ben is right in front of it.

"ARGH! HOT!" screams Grossalia.

Grossalia feels her mouth is burnt and the flame keeps going to her insides. She feels very pained and finally lets go of Ben by throwing him into the sky. Then she tries to cool her mouth by producing poison.

Ben stabilizes himself as he flies to the sky and looks at Grossalia. She wriggles her head because of the heat. Liquid poison also keeps coming out of her mouth. He smirks as she wriggles in pain.

"That's what you'll get for holding me in front of your mouth. But this is not the end," says Ben.

Ben extends his right hand to the back and points his index finger to the sky. Then a big golden magic circle appears on his finger. A golden fireball appears on the magic circle and it keeps getting bigger until it becomes 5 meters wide miniature sun.

"Secret Dragon Slayer Art! Sunshine: Cruel Sun!"

As he said that, the golden flame on his body starts to get absorbed by the miniature sun. It gets very hot and bright that even the people on the ship can feel the heat and need to close their eyes.

"He creates a sun?" asks the ship's Captain with a tone of disbelief.

"Yeay, Ben win," says Bella happily.

"What? But his opponent is still there," says the ship's captain.

"No, Ben win. Strongest spell," says Bella while pointing at the miniature sun.

"You mean that's his strongest spell? Is that why you said that he win?" asks Marc.

Bella nods and smiles happily. She is right, this is Ben's current strongest spell. It's a spell that he created based on Escanor's technique from Seven Deadly Sins using some of his Dragon Slayer spells as the base.

Grossalia also feels the heat from her position and she shakes in fear now. She can sense the spell's power even though she doesn't have magic sense. Even the heat from that spell has scared her.

"I can't get hit by that, I need to escape," says Grossalia with a scared tone.

Grossalia then starts to dig and wants to escape underground. But Ben has anticipated this and knows how to stop it.

"The same trick won't work again," says Ben while pointing his left hand to Grossalia.

Ben creates a dark purple magic circle on his left hand and says, "Sun Dragon's Mighty Pull!"

Grossalia's rear body that hasn't entered the ground suddenly gets lifted to the sky. Then all her body flies up along with soil, rocks, & trees around her. Ben uses his gravity magic to pull her toward him.

"Let's end this. Cruel Sun!" says Ben while throwing the miniature sun to Grossalia.

Grossalia looks up and sees the miniature sun is moving toward her. She tries to get out of the way, but she can't do anything without any solid ground for a foothold. She widens her eyes as the miniature sun gets closer to her.

"NO! NO! NO! I DON'T WANT TO DIE. I STILL WANT TO LIVE AND GET STRONGER. DAMN YOU, HUMAN!" screams Grossalia in anger and desperation.

"This won't happen if you just keep quiet and don't provoke me. But alas, you bring this upon yourself. In this world, only the strong will survive," says Ben.

The miniature sun hit Grossalia and she get pulled to it because it also has a gravity element. Her whole body now touches the sun's surface and she gets engulfed by the golden flame.

"ARGH!" screams her in pain as her whole body gey burned.

Ben moves the miniature sun to the sea because he doesn't want to destroy the island. The sun then explodes on the sea and evaporates the seawater around it. As for Grossalia, she has been burnt to ash.

"Job's done," says Ben as he falls & loses consciousness because he spent all his MP.

*BAM*
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 30+ chapters ahead of this fanfic novel & the other one on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 116 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 127 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)