180. Rangers

The Exceed Army suddenly gets turned into a giant Lacrima. It surprises everyone and Ben tells Bella, Carla, & Happy to back off.

"What was that? Why did they suddenly turn into lacrima?" asks Lucy.

"It must be the Royal guys. They must have used something similar to what they used to turn Magnolia into lacrima. Anyway, we can't stay here any longer. We need to leave and think of our next step," says Ben.

"Hey, what is that?" says Happy as he points at the sky.

Everyone looks and sees 3 small things dived down from the sky. Then the 3 landed in front of them and now they can see that the 3 are Exceeds, in costumes & masks. The 3 Exceeds wear similar costumes with different colors and they are posing.

"Ha! Fallen Rangers have come. Don't worry Fallens, we are here to help," says the red male costumed Exceed who poses in the middle.

The other 2 Exceeds wear yellow and black-colored costumes. Ben's eyes twitched seeing them because they almost look like Power Rangers. Even their ridiculous poses are similar.

But when some think that they are ridiculous, some think that they are cute, and some think that they are cool. Bella & Happy are very impressed by these 3 Rangers and Bella immediately join them to pose while still wearing her T-Rex costume.

"Are you one of the Fallen? Don't worry, we are here to help you," says the red ranger.

"Help from what?" asks Ben.

"From the Exceed Army," says the red ranger.

*Kriik kriik*

The red ranger blinks his eyes before saying, "Where's the army?"

Ben points at the giant lacrima and the red ranger nods in understanding. He gets silent for a moment to proceed everything before he screams, "EEEHH?!"

"What a late reaction," says Ben.

Ben suddenly sees Edolas Erza rushes to the 3 rangers and swing her spear onto them. So he flashes in front of her and kicks her with his left leg. She blocks his kick with her spear but she still gets flung very fast and crashes onto the wall.

"Let's leave this place," says Ben to his group.

They all nod and immediately leave the Castle. The 3 Exceed Rangers also join them because there's nothing to do here and they are also in danger. Ben wants to take them to Edolas Ben's hideout, but they decide to split.

Natsu, Erza, Lucy, & Happy want to find Gajeel so he can save the others who are still trapped in Lacrima. Ben stops them from doing that because of Mystogan's plan. But he still let them go to guard the Lacrima to prevent the enemies from doing something with it.

"Remember, don't free the others or it might affect Mystogan's plan. It will be very bad if his plan failed and no one can return to Earth Land. If you mess things up, then a flick won't be enough as a punishment," says Ben while destroying a wall with his flick.

Natsu, Lucy, & Happy have a horror face and salute, "AYE SIR!"

"Erza, I leave them to you," says Ben.

"Alright, you guys also need to be careful," says Erza.

"Ben nii-san, can I join them? I know you won't need my help, so I won't do anything. But I want to help, so I will join them," says Wendy.

"Me too," says Carla.

"Are you sure?" asks Ben.

Wendy & Carla nod, then Ben says, "Alright then. Be careful."