160. Alliance

After finishing his talk with Roubaul, Ben goes to the meeting place. He goes on foot because he wants to inhale the fresh air and calm himself. Everything happened so suddenly and he needs to organize his feelings before meeting with the girls.

"I need to hide it from the girls for now. If it hits me this hard, then it will hit them even harder. They need to focus on this job, so they shouldn't know about this yet," says Ben as he walks.

Sometime later, he finally arrived at the meeting place and he has become his usual self now. But the sight of this place makes him raise an eyebrow. He sees the villa's door is broken and a man is lying unconscious in front of the building.

"What happened here?" asks Ben as he checks the man.

He is surprised to see the man's face because he knows this guy.

"Jura Neekis, one of the 10 Wizard Saints. Did someone beat him? But there's no trace of battle except the broken door. Was it a sneak attack?" asks Ben while looking around.

"Wait! Where're my sisters?" asks Ben in realization because he doesn't see anyone else here.

Ben spreads his magic sense and senses someone inside the villa. He enters it and finds a short man with some injuries on his body. Ben doesn't know him but still takes him out to Jura's place.

"M-men~, who are you?" asks the short guy.

"I'm Ben from Cait Shelter, sorry for being late. Can you explain what happened here?" asks Ben while treating the guy.

~Sometime Ago~

When Ben is talking with Roubaul, the meeting has started. The first one to be here was of course the Blue Pegasus guys because this is their Master's villa. They send 4 Mages which are Ichiya, Ren, Hibiki, and Eve.

Then the Fairy Tail Mages came with 5 Mages and a cat. They are Mira, Erza, Natsu, Lucy, Gray, and Happy. Makarov wasn't sending Mira because she has taken a job. But she came on her own after knowing that they will work together with Cait Shelter. She just wants to meet Ben.

As for the job, she forced Elfman to finish it together with the Thunder God Tribe and none of them dare to refuse. She has become very selfish lately since she dates Ben. Maybe he is a bad influence on her.

The Blue Pegasus' Trimens immediately start their show-off and treat the girls like hosts. But then they stopped once Ichiya orders them to stop. It seems like Ichiya has a better personality, but he is even more strange than the 3 and makes the girls uncomfortable.

Sometime later, the Lamia Scale Mages finally arrived. Surprisingly, there are Lyon and Sherry, who fought with the Fairy Tail Mages on Galuna Island. The situation tensed up but then it stops when Jura appear.

Everyone knows him as he is a Wizard Saint and they respect him so they stop. Now they just need to wait for the last Guild, Cait Shelter. They are wondering how many people will come from Cait Shelter.

"They only send 2 people, even less than Lamia Scale," says Ichiya while being hanged by Erza on her spear.

"2? They must be very strong," says Lucy.

"Is he one of them?" asks Erza.

"He?" asks Natsu.

"Yes, I heard he is being sent too," says Ichiya.

"Hooh, so he will come, huh? I never see him in person, so it makes me very curious of him," says Jura.

Ichiya, Erza, and Jura are talking about Ben because he is quite famous among the high-ranked Mages. The others don't know him though and they are very confused. While Mira is just smiling on the side without saying anything.

Suddenly, someone runs from the outside and enters the villa. But then the person falls after being tripped on the flat floor. It's Wendy who runs on her own and left Bella & Carla because she is too excited to meet the other guilds.

"Wendy-chan!" says Mira excitedly as she approaches Wendy and hugs her.

"Mira-san!" says Wendy happily.

Wendy hasn't met Mira for a long time and only sees her through Lacrima when Ben called her. But she recognizes her easily and so is someone else who flies very fast from outside. Bella has seen a glimpse of Mira's hair and knows that it's her.

So Bella immediately grabs Carla and flies into the building. She calls Mira happily and throws Carla to Wendy before she hugs Mira. It makes Carla angry, but Bella just ignores it and keeps hugging Mira.

It all makes the others confused and they ask Mira about it. So Mira explains to them about Wendy & the cats as Cait Shelter Mages. The sight of 2 cats makes them look like Cat Shelter instead of Cait Shelter though.

"Where's Ben?" asks Mira.

"Master was calling him earlier, so he told us to go first because the meeting has almost started," says Wendy.

"Ben?" asks Lucy.

"Cait Shelter's Ace, he is quite famous among high-ranked Mages. Then just like Natsu, he is a Dragon Slayer," says Erza.

"A Dragon Slayer, huh? I want to fight him," says Natsu excitedly.

The Fairy Tail Mages can only sigh seeing Natsu and don't say anything. They are tired of telling him not to pick a fight with anyone every time. Although they all know that he is curious about Ben because they are curious too.

"U-Um, Ben nii-san said that we can start first without him because it might take time for him to come. He will just follow the plan," says Wendy shyly.

The others agree to it because now all the Guilds of their alliance are here already. They can explain the plan to Ben later after he arrived, so there's no problem. Then Ichiya started to explain the plan to them, but he go to the bathroom first.

After Ichiya returned, he & the Trimens explain about Oracion Seis' target, Nirvana, and their members. They have 6 members with each of them capable of destroying a Guild. So they need to be careful in this job.

They plan to use their number advantage to defeat the Oracion Seis. Then they'll also use Blue Pegasus' Magic Bomber: Christina to destroy the enemy's base. They are even allowed to kill Oracion Seis' members because this guild is too dangerous.

They close the discussion and Natsu immediately runs off by himself. He wants to take the enemies all by himself and didn't listen to the plan at all. The others sigh and finally move too, but Jura & Ichiya stay behind.

Ichiya suddenly calls Jura and inquires about his strength compared to Makarov. Of course, Jura says that he is far below Makarov, which makes Ichiya relieves. The confused Jura suddenly gets attacked by Ichiya using his magic.

Jura isn't ready for it and falls under Ichiya's magic. Then it is revealed that this Ichiya is fake, it's Celestial Spirits that transformed into him, Gemini. The Celestial Mage also shows herself to be one of Oracion Seis who has beaten Ichiya while he was in the bathroom.

~Current Time~

"So they've learned about our plan, huh? That's bad," says Ben after hearing Ichiya's explanation.

"Yes, now I am worried about the others," says Ichiya.

*BOOM*

An explosion sound is suddenly heard from the forest. It alerts them and wakes Jura up. Ben doesn't say anything and immediately runs off to the explosion source because he is worried about his sisters.
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+ chapters ahead of this fanfic novel & the other one on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Clicking that power stone/like also seem to be a good choice, hehe.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 195 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 206 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)