171. 11 Students

Ben widens his eyes when he sees the teenagers around Wendy's age that suddenly enter the guild building. He is surprised to see them here and so is Wendy who smiles happily.

"Ron and everyone from E-Class!" says Wendy happily.

The ones who enter the building are Ben's ex-students in Clover Town Magic School. All 11 of them are here now and it really surprises Ben because he hasn't met them for a few years. He was busy with his jobs since he became an S-Class in Cait Shelter, so he didn't have time to meet them.

"Long time no see, Ben-nii, Wendy, Bella, and Carla," says Yorki.

"Yeah, it sure has been a long time. I think it has been 2 or 3 years since we met," says Ben happily as he approaches them.

"We've heard about what happened to your late Guild," says Gea with a sad tone.

Ben just smiles and says, "Don't worry about it. Everyone will eventually part ways, it's just happened faster for us."

"Are they your acquaintances, Ben?" asks Makarov from the counter.

"Yeah, sorry for the disturbance, Master. I will take them out," says Ben.

"Wait, Ben-nii! We aren't here just to meet you, but because we have a business with Fairy Tail," says Dan.

Ben raises an eyebrow and asks, "What business?"

The 11 of them smirks and then Ron says, "We want to join Fairy Tail."

"What?" asks Ben in surprise.

"You want to join? Why? I must know your reason before accepting you," says Makarov.

"Well, we don't have a fancy reason. We just want to be in the same guild as Ben nii-san and Wendy," says Olive.

"That's right. We tried to join their late Guild, but the Master didn't accept. So now when we know that they have joined another Guild, we want to try it again," says Cya.

"The 11 of you want to join? Wasn't it just 5 before?" asks Wendy.

"Hehe, the 6 of us have entered the organization that we wanted like the Council. But we didn't like it because they are too strict. We have joined a Guild before, but we resigned from there once we heard that you are here," says Mina.

"What Guild?" asks Makarov.

"Scarmiglione," says Hans.

"Wait! Are you the 11 Claws of Scarmiglione?" asks Mira.

"Ugh, please don't call us with that name, that's embarrassing," says Mina.

"11 Claws? What is that?" asks Wendy.

Mira then explains that in these 2 years, 11 young Mages of Scarmiglione Guild have made names for themselves. They've joined the guild 3 years ago but immediately surpassed most veteran members in a year.

Eventually, they became the top ranks in Scarmiglione. The only ones who are stronger than them are the Guild's Ace and Guild Master. Their young age has made them even more famous and people called them the 11 Claws of Scarmiglione.

Scarmiglione is still a small guild now, but having these 11 youngsters made the guild has a big prospect for the future. However, now these 11 have left the guild at the same time. They left it even though the Master tried to make them stay.

"We will leave any guild even if they give us the best treatment. No privilege is better than being in the same Guild as the savior of our lives," says Ron.

"Hmm, it seems you have a history with Ben that affects your lives, huh? But that won't make me accept you easier. There are 11 of you, so I need to know about all of you first. Follow me to my office for an interview," says Makarov.