164. Nirvana

When Ben lays weakly because of his motion sickness, the Nirvana moves away. Ben looks at it and realizes where it moves to, his village. His village is in danger, so he immediately gets up even though his stomach feels really bad.

Ben regulates his breath and summons his Pendragon sword. He charges it with his solar energy that makes the sword glow very bright. It's also very hot that the ground beneath Ben starts to dry up.

"Sun Cutter!" says Ben as he swings his sword horizontally.

A big & sharp golden slashing arc is generated from Pendragon. It flies toward one of Nirvana's gigantic legs. The slash hits it and creates a big impact and explosion. Ben anticipated it but then he clicks his tongue.

"Tsk, it just made a shallow cut. This thing is really tough. It seems I need to destroy the control devices to stop it," says Ben.

The flying slash attack just makes a 1 meter cut on the leg. It is very shallow compared to the leg's size, which is tens of meters wide. The cut doesn't even touch the inside part of the leg.

Ben then runs to find Wendy because she can help him ease his motion sickness for some time. At least he needs to stop the Nirvana from moving in that time. If it doesn't move, then he can fight normally.

He arrives in a short time and Wendy has waited for him because he has contacted his clones that guard her. Carla is also here already after Mira sent her here. Mira herself has gone to Nirvana after seeing it moved and Happy went with her.

"Be-Ben nii-san, the Nirvana is moving to our village," says Wendy panicky.

"I know, that's why you need to help me so I can get on that thing and stop it. Don't worry, nothing will happen to our village," says Ben while rubbing her head to calm her.

Wendy nods and then casts a spell on Ben, "Troia!"

Ben immediately feels better now after Wendy casts this spell. He thanks Wendy before telling her, Bella, and Carla to be careful and stay away from Nirvana. They nod then he leaves them and goes to Nirvana fast.

In other places, some battles are commencing. Hibiki and Lucy who were separated from Wendy are fighting a woman named Angel. Natsu who has reunited with Happy is now fighting with Cobra.

Mira is searching for Brain in Nirvana but hasn't found him. Erza and Jellal have climbed Nirvana and now facing a lot of Dark Mages. Oracion Seis has prepared a lot for this because they targetted Ben's village, so they need to be ready to fight Ben.

Ben had killed some Demons from Book of Zeref and destroyed some Dark Guilds singlehandedly. So his name is famous among Dark Guilds and they are wary of him. That's why Oracion Seis brought a lot of Dark Mages for this mission.

Well, it's not just because of Ben, but also because they know that the Legal Guilds are making an alliance. 3 big Guilds are involved here, so they can't take this lightly. They might get wiped out before their allies can help them.

Meanwhile, Jura is trying to destroy Nirvana using his Earth Magic. He is helped by Hoteye who became a good guy because he was affected by Nirvana's first stage. But they can't even slow it down, not to mention destroying it.

The other Mages are also fighting with Dark Mages or trying to attack Nirvana. With Christina being destroyed, they don't have another option other than doing it themselves. But their attacks aren't working and Nirvana still moves toward Cait Shelter.

Ben is finally getting on Nirvana now and searches for Brain. He spreads his sense and tries to locate Brain's Magic Power. They've met 2 times, so Ben has known Brain's Magic Power signature and will know his location if they're close.

He sees Natsu fighting above Nirvana with Cobra and Natsu is having a hard time now. But Ben ignores them because his priority now is finding Brain. He needs to be fast or this thing will reach his village and destroy it.

Finally, he senses Brain's Magic Power and there's Mira's Magic Power signature too there. She has found Brain and must've engaged him in a fight. Ben immediately goes there, but then someone appears before him.

"You again," says Ben tiredly.

The one that blocks Ben's way is Midnight who has woken up. He got released from the Sleep Spell very fast. Ben assumes it's because of his Reflector Magic that reduced the spell's effect that he could wake up very fast.

But Ben doesn't have time to fight this guy so he teleports to Brain's location immediately. His sudden disappearance surprises Midnight who tries to search for him. But then Erza and Jellal appear, so he needs to fight both of them.

Ben himself has appeared in a room that has a throne in it. Brain is in the room and he is fighting with Mira. They are just starting their fighting and still look equal. But Ben knows Brain has more MP than Mira and has more experience, so this will be tough for Mira.

"Ben!" says Mira when he sees Ben.

"Tsk, you again. Do you want to stop Nirvana too? Too bad it won't stop even if you kill me, hahaha. Your guild will be destroyed soon," says Brain.

Ben doesn't say anything and teleports right in front of Brain. It surprises Brain and he can't react when Ben grabs his head. But Ben doesn't attack Brain and just teleports him out of Nirvana.

"Where is he?" asks Mira while looking around.

"I sent him out of Nirvana, right below it. Our priority is not fighting him but stopping this thing now. His presence here will just disturb what I'm about to do. Mira, can you tell everyone to leave Nirvana? I will destroy this thing completely. They have 5 minutes to leave," says Ben with a very serious expression.

Mira looks at Ben and knows that he is very serious and sure of his plan, so she nods and says, "Alright, be careful."

Ben watches as Mira leaves then he goes to the throne and sits on it. He gets connected with Nirvana right when he sits on it. Now he has connected to Nirvana, but Brain has done something that makes him unable to control Nirvana.

"He locked it, huh? I can breach it with AI Chip's help, but it will take time. Well, doesn't matter, my plan doesn't need me to control Nirvana. Those 6 Lacrimas are enough for my plan," says Ben.

Nirvana is powered by 6 big Lacrima Crystals on its legs. Ben then recalls 6 of his clones and just left 1 to guard his sisters who are chasing Nirvana too now. Then he makes the 6 clones again in his place and sends them to the 6 Lacrima Crystals.

Ben waits for 5 minutes to pass while preparing himself, "I will destroy your nightmare, Gramps."
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+ chapters ahead of this fanfic novel & the other one on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Clicking that power stone/like also seem to be a good choice, hehe.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 199 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 210 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)