57. School Exam

It's Monday now and Team Ben goes to Magic School. There will be a graduation exam now and the Headmaster asked them to help. The exam will be held for around a week, so they need to clear their schedule.

"Will everyone be okay in this exam?" asks Wendy worriedly.

"They'll be fine. They've shown good progress in these 7 months since we taught them. Besides, this exam is just a formality," says Ben.

"Formality?" asks Carla.

"Yeah. The school won't make someone fail at all because that's not what they're made for. This exam is just for them to show their progress and achievements after learning in school. The scores that they get will help them to enter a Guild or Organizations like the Council," says Ben.

"So it will be easier for them to get jobs if they have high scores?" asks Carla.

"Yeah," says Ben.

Team Ben arrive at the school after half an hour. They go to the Headmaster's room to meet him first. The Headmaster welcome them and then take them to the meeting room.

In the meeting room, there are many teachers. Of course, all of them are adults. Only Team Ben's members who are still children here and 2 of them are not even humans.

The adult teachers are looking at Team Ben curiously. Wendy hide behind Ben while hugging Carla. Bella just lay lazily on Ben's head, uninterested by the gazes.

"Who are these kids? .... And cats?" asks a buffed male teacher.

"They're also teachers here, although just part-time teachers. They teach on Monday to help Mr. Raul," says the Headmaster.

"Raul? So these kids are teaching that class? HAHAHA, KIDS ARE TEACHING KIDS. SO LAUGHABLE," says the buffed teacher while laughing loudly.

"Heh, it's decided. Those kids will only get low scores, just like the last year's students in that class. They'll be nothing after graduation," says another male teacher while snickering.

"Low-leveled class & students always need low-leveled teacher, right, Raul?" asks a female teacher while smirking.

"You guys, stop it! They are still our school's students, we need to support them and hope the best for them," says a female teacher who wears glasses.

"It's useless, the students in that class never show any good results after graduation. Most of them will just be stray mages or even dark mages," says another teacher.

The teachers get into heated up arguments. Many are mocking the last class students, while a few are supporting them. Raul doesn't say anything and just sips his tea calmly. He knows his students are not bad and he's sure that they're actually the best in their grade.

Ben just sighs and says in low voice, "What a bunch of clowns."

The loud room suddenly turns silent and everyone looks at Ben. Ben looks back at them with a strong gaze. He messed up and doesn't realize that they can hear him. But he doesn't care and looks back at them.

"What? You don't like what I said, clowns?" asks Ben nonchalantly.

"Kids, you should watch your mouth! Every one of us here can beat you up with ease. So don't make us angry," says the buffed teacher.

"Woah, so scary~. Look, you scared the Headmaster until he doesn't say anything at all until now," says Ben while pointing at the Headmaster.

The teachers look at the Headmaster and realize their blunder. They got so absorbed in their arguments that they forget that the Headmaster is here. They immediately sit back in their seat and only look at Ben angrily.