13. Bandit Search

Ben has turned 12, and his car have been finished. Now he can finally take job outside. Finally he can see the world and learn more about it. Wendy & the cats will also join the jobs, as they're a team. So it's not only him that will learn about this world.

"So it's time for you to take job outside, huh?"-Roubaul

"We've made a deal Gramps, don't try to stop me now!"-Ben

"I won't. But you know the rules right?"-Roubaul

"Yeah, you choose the jobs, one job in a week, and we start from the simplest job."-Ben

"Good, and remember to always prioritize your safety over your job!"-Roubaul

"I know, that's the first thing that i won't ever try to cross."-Ben

"Alright. Now for your job, it is to catch some bandits on Clover Town. They hide on the mountain near the town, which the exact location is unknown. They're not mages, just normal people, so the job's class is low."-Roubaul

"But there could be a mage behind them, right?"-Ben

"You're right."-Roubaul

"Alright, so we need to track & catch them while being careful of any possibilities that they have mages among them, roger that."-Ben

Ben take the job approval letter from Roubaul before leaving the guild building. He prepare everything he need and tell Wendy to prepare too. After they prepare everything, they go to their new car.

Ben & the girls put all their luggages in the trunk. Then they enter the car and Ben insert the key to the keyhole. Ben install a key for safety, and Ben make it even safer by putting something like password where the car can only be activated using his MP, like a finger print or DNA print.

*VROOM VROOM*

"You guys ready?"-Ben

""Yes!""-Girls

"Alright, let's go!"-Ben

*VROOOOM~*

Team Ben leave the village to complete their mission. They pass through the forest's ground among the trees. Even with the uneven ground, the car can move smoothly and doesn't jump around.

Ben raise the suspension because they're on the forest track, which is very uneven. The suspension was made using air suspension mechanism and can be controlled by the driver. He also make sure that the suspensions are smooth, so bad road won't be a problem.

The girls are enjoying the ride too, and they are very excited by it. They pass by the uneven forest ground smoothly. It's a lot better than their original magic four wheel vehicle. That thing is very bumpy and need to be drove slowly, unlike this one.

Ben follow the map and use his compass to navigate through the forest. After half an hour, they finally reach the road outside the forest. The road will take them to Clover City faster.

They follow the road, and Ben lower the suspension now. They pass by many horse carriages on the road, so they need to drive slower. It's just been some months since Ben's machine was invented, so the one who have it are just rich people.

They reach Clover town after 15 minutes and they go to the mayor's residence. In the town, their car really attract attention, and their attention also get attracted by the town. It's the first time for them to see a big town like this. They've just saw the village where they bought milk every week.

"Let's walk around the town after we finish the job."-Ben

"Can we?"-Wendy

"Why not? As long as we don't create any trouble, then a little exploration is fine, right? Or do you want to create trouble?"-Ben