143. Berserk

Ben & Deliora's battle gets more heated up after they transform into their strongest form. Deliora rushes to Ben and punches Ben with all he has. He doesn't use his beam because Ben can always dodge it.

Ben doesn't back down and faces Deliora's punches head-on. He creates a pair of gigantic solar element fists on his hands to counter Deliora's punches. This is something that Ben made after scanning many Magic Books in Magic Library.

Both Ben & Deliora keep punching toward each other and no one backs off. Their punches are very strong that they created explosions & shockwaves upon contact. They're so fast that they look like blurry lines.

*BOOM BOOM BOOM*

"ROAR!" screams Deliora.

Deliora keeps roaring while punching at Ben with all his strength. His fully red eyes look menacing and his fangs make him look scarier. But Ben doesn't get affected by that and he can't push Ben, so he exerts more power.

On another side, Ben is very focusing on countering Deliora's punches. He is too focused that his eyes look like they're fully white. His mouth is shut tight as he just focuses on looking & sensing the incoming attacks & counter them.

Suddenly, Ben senses another type of attack coming from Deliora. He is very focused, so he can feel that this attack is different. It comes from Deliora's mouth, so Ben knows it is a beam.

*PSHEW*

Deliora shoots a lime energy beam amidst his punches toward Ben. Ben who has sensed it also has prepared his spell to counter it. A reddish-gold magic circle is spinning in front of his mouth.

"Sun Devil's Scream!" says Ben as he shoots a very strong solar energy from his mouth.

Ben exerts more power for this Scream spell to counter Deliora's beam.

*BOOM*

Their attacks clash and push each other in the center. They get into a stalemate for a moment before Ben's attack gets pushed and Deliora's attack passes through. It hits the spot where Ben stands and creates a big explosion.

Deliora thinks that he has overpowered Ben's attack. But he's wrong, Ben weakened his spell deliberately. He thinks that trying to overpower each other like that is stupid and just wasting energy.

So Ben weakened his Scream spell and teleported away to avoid Deliora's energy beam. Now he is right on Deliora's left side without the demon's knowledge. He also has extended both his hands to the front and a reddish-gold magic circle has formed on his hands.

"Sun Devil's Solar Cannon!" says Ben as he shoots strong solar energy from his hands.

The solar energy shoots straight toward Deliora's left torso. Deliora realized it, but he is too late because the solar energy has arrived right beside him. It hits his left upper torso and explodes very strongly.

A massive explosion happens inside the dome and it gathers everyone's attention. The explosion engulfs the whole space in the dome that it glows bright red. This spell is one of Ben's strongest spells, so the effect must be big because it used a lot of power.

The bright red dome can be seen from all sides of the island. It gathers everyone's attention and they all look at it. They stopped their battle for a moment and look at the dome with widened eyes. If they're still inside the dome, they will get engulfed by the explosion too.

Everyone there now has the same thought, they are glad they aren't inside the dome. Just from the explosion effect, they can judge that it's very strong. None of them are sure that they can defend against it.