96. Equal?

Ben & Juan's battle continues and both of them are still equal. They can't find each other's gap because they used their power well. But they know one thing, a prolonged fight will be disadvantageous for Ben.

'Damn, if I can't defeat him fast enough, then I'll run out of MP before him. Sure, I can replenish it by consuming sunlight, but it will take time. He will use that chance without a doubt,' thinks Ben.

Juan also realizes that and now starts to get defensive. He knows that Ben has more MP than him. So he needs to save his MP by getting on the defensive position.

Even if he uses magic items that reduce his MP usage, Juan's MP capacity is still low. His low MP is also the reason why he stole these magic items. He is a skilled Mage, but his low MP has become his greatest weakness.

Seeing Juan gets defensive makes Ben clicks his tongue. Now the battle will be more difficult for him. With tough armor, Juan has become a human fortress that is difficult to be breached.

"Fine, if you want to stay in your place, then stay there until roots come out of your feet," says Ben while raising his right hand to the sky.

A dark purple magic circle appears on Ben's right palm. Juan looks at it and frowns while wondering what Ben is planning. He wants to attack Ben, but he knows he can't catch up to Ben's speed.

Ben then chants his spell's name, "Sun Dragon's Gravity Press!"

A big dark purple gravity ball appears on Ben's right hand. He looks at Juan and grins before throwing the ball. The gravity ball flies to Juan while creating a pressure that dents the ground.

Juan widens his eyes as the ball flies toward him. The dents on the ground show that the pressure is strong. He tries to run, but Ben suddenly appears in front of him and stops him.

"Where are you running?" says Ben with a mocking tone.

Juan grits his teeth and keeps trying to escape. But Ben doesn't let him and keeps attacking him. Juan can't go anywhere with Ben attacking him continuously. Ben is too fast for him to do anything.

"BASTARD, GET OUT OF MY WAY! DISCHARGE!" shouts Juan.

Suddenly, the lightning on Juan's magic items explodes. It creates a big lightning explosion that pushed Ben away. Juan finally can get away from there and evade the gravity ball right on time.

The Gravity ball falls on the spot where Juan stands before. It pushed the ground down and creates a very deep dent. If it falls on Juan, then he will get pinned underneath the ball.

"*pant pant* Bastard, he forced me to use discharge," says Juan while panting.

The lightning on Juan's armor reduced significantly after he discharged it. That technique consumed a lot of his MP. It also reduces his golden armor's durability. That's why this technique is one of his last resort for dangerous situations.

Ben returned to the battleground after he was sent flying 100 meters back. He only gets small injuries from that, but he is disappointed because his plan failed. But then, he grins when he sees Juan's lightning is weakened.

"Of course, a big technique like that always comes with a big price. That's a good thing for me," says Ben while grinning.

"Tch, it's not over yet," says Juan while getting into a stance again.

"Yeah, it's not over yet. But now I know what I need to do," says Ben while deactivating his Light Mode.

Juan frowns seeing this and asks, "What are you doing?"

"Changing my plans," says Ben.

A dark purple magic circle appears above Ben. It goes down and passes through his body to his feet. Then Ben's body gets covered in a dark purple aura that has many black vertical stripes.