97. The Siblings' Battles

Elfman stands up slowly then cracks his neck. His body is full of injuries and there are many blood patches on his Lizardman's scales. But he is very lively now because he is sure of his victory.

"My turn," says Elfman while walking slowly toward Herry.

Elfman stands in front of Herry and grins victoriously. He looks at Herry who smiles bitterly right now.

"I hope you're ready," says Elfman while transforming back to his normal form.

"What are you doing?" asks Herry confusedly.

Elfman just grins and says, "Beast Arm: Black Bull."

After he said that, Elfman's right arm turn into a big black bull arm. This is his first Take-Over and the one that he trained the most. It increases his punching power to a high degree so he decides to use it.

"Well, fuck me," says Herry with a bitter tone.

Herry spreads his hands and is ready to take Elfman's punch. Elfman gathers all his power on his fist and then he sends a punch to Herry's chest.

"HA!" screams Elfman as he sends his punch at Herry.

*BAM*

Herry's silver armor cracks before getting destroyed completely. He coughs some blood as he gets sent flying back. Herry flies at a fast speed and crashes onto the trees in the forest. He only stops after 50 meters and faints immediately.

Elfman pants heavily after using all his power. He looks at Herry who doesn't move after some minutes and smiles. This battle has finally over with his victory. He falls on his back because he is very tired.

"*pant pant* Nee-chan, I won," says Elfman happily.

"Won stupidly," says Bella who flies toward Elfman after deactivating her barrier ball.

Bella sits on Elfman then activates her barrier ball again. The barrier ball gets bigger now and covers both of them. It reduces the barrier's toughness, but not by much.

"Thanks, little cat," says Elfman.

"Bella has a name, Bella is Bella," says Bella with a cute angry face.

"Haha, sorry, sorry. Thanks, Bella," says Elfman while laughing.

"Hmph," snorts Bella while throwing her head away.

In another place, Mira is still fighting equally with Elise. Both of them has similar strength and speed. But slowly, the smell of Elise's magic items gets less effective on Mira.

Mira's Demon transformation has immunity against poison. But Elise's magic items' smell isn't a poison, so it can affect Mira. However, Mira's body has gotten used to it after receiving it for too long.

Now she starts to suppress Elise as Elise's magic item's smell doesn't work on her. Elise's wind magic isn't too effective on Mira as it is not too strong.

Without her magic items' power, Elise isn't Mira's opponent. Mira also keeps flying around and makes it difficult for Elise to aim her magic at her.

"Damn, stop flying around like a mosquito!" yells Elise angrily.

"Hmph, being able to fly is my advantage. Why should I let go of my advantage in a battle?" asks Mira smugly.

"Tch, fine, I'll make you keep flying if that's what you want," says Elise.

Elise crouches down and puts her hands on the ground. She gathers a lot of her MP on her hands and a massive magic circle appears on the ground beneath her. Mira frowns and prepares her magic to stop Elise before she finishes her spell.

Elise then chants her spell, "Secret Magic Art! Great Catastrophe: Dragon Twister!"

Mira also finished her spell at the same time. A dark sphere appears on her hands and she chants the name, "Evil Shower!"

The dark sphere on Mira's hands shots multiple dark bullets that spread everywhere. They cover a wide area like heavy rain.

Just as the dark bullets almost reach the ground where Elise stays, many giant tornados appear. The tornados cover a wider area than Mira's Evil Shower. They destroy Mira's dark bullets easily.

The tornados are very big and tall that they reach Mira's position easily. Mira gets surrounded by 3 tornados and can't evade them. The 3 tornados hit her and forced her to defend herself.

"ARGH!" screams Mira as the tornados grind against her body.

Mira gets sucked by one of the three tornados. She gets twisted around inside the tornado and can't do anything about it. The tornado has great power and the twisted wind is very sharp.

The sharp wind grazes Mira's skin and injures her tough Demon skin. Blood gushes out from the wounds, but Mira can only hold it and wait for the tornado to stop. The tornados finally stop after 3 minutes.

They can last for 3 minutes because Elise used almost all of her magic power. She pants heavily on the ground and can't even stand up from her crouching position. It is a gamble for Elise to use that magic to defeat Mira.

"Did it work?" asks Elise while looking at Mira who falls from the sky.

*BAM*

Mira crashes to the ground with a big impact. Her fall creates a dent and dust spread around the area. Elise grins victoriously because she thinks that Mira has been defeated.

But then her face stiffens as Mira stands up slowly. Even with many wounds, Mira is still not defeated. Mira's wings have many holes so she can't fly again. But she doesn't need to fly as Elise can't move again.

"It's not a good decision to use all your power in that attack. You should keep some MP to be used if your opponent doesn't get defeated with that," says Mira.

"DAMN, WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE?" shouts Elise angrily.

"Because I'm not allowed to die now. I still have many things to protect," says Mira while placing her hands on her left side.

Mira gathers the surrounding energy and forms a dark sphere between her palms. She looks at Elise who grits her teeth in anger but can't do anything.

Then Mira says, "Soul Extinctor!"

Mira pushes her hands forward in Elise's direction. The dark sphere explodes and creates a dark-purple beam. It is very devastating that the ground gets destroyed as the beam passes through it.

"ARGH! DAMN, BIT-" screams Elise.

*BOOM*

Elise can't finish her sentence as the beam hits her. The beam has a very long range and destroys many trees in the forest as it moves past them.

When the beam disappears, a long path of destruction can be seen in the forest. Elise is lying unconsciously on the end of that path. Her magic items have been destroyed and she is almost naked now.

"*pant pant* I hope the magic items' destruction won't create a problem later. I wonder how Elfman & Ben doing now?" says Mira while transforming back to her human form.

Ben & Juan who is still fighting at close range heard the loud explosion of Mira's spell. Ben who can sense magic knows that it's Mira's spell. He grins as he knows that Mira has won her battle.

"It seems I need to end my battle too or I will get embarrassed later," says Ben while grinning.

"What a coincidence, I also want to finish this. Of course, by defeating you," says Juan seriously.

Ben strengthens his Gravity Mode and Juan also strengthens his lightning. They punch at each other and it creates a loud booming sound. It's time for them to use all their power and go all out.
______________________________
A.n: Sorry for the late update. My relative passed away, so I need to help with many things. I hope you can understand.

Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 30+ chapters ahead of this fanfic novel & the other one on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 127 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 138 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)