17. Training New Magic

After dinner, Ben use A.I Chip to scan the spell books that he have bought. With more samples, it will be easier to make his new spells. A.I Chip work using data, so Ben need to collect them. With more data, A.I Chip can make better spells, or improve his own spells.

'You're really my lucky charm, A.I Chip.'-Ben

[Glad that you understand it.]

'..... You're a lucky charm, but you sure are irritating sometime.'-Ben

[A.I Chip is personalized computer A.I system, so my personality is actually yours and made to be compatible with you. So the irritating side is learnt from you.]

'..... Let's just continue our work, shall we?'-Ben

Ben is irritated, but at least he don't have a boring robotic assistance. He leave the thought and continue to scan the spell books. He can't scan all the books tonight, and can only scan 20. He need to scan every page to get full data after all, that's why it will take time.

Ben continue to scan at the next day and focus on it. He also get Roubaul's spell collection that have been gathered in one book. Surprisingly, the book is only the size of normal thick book, unlike the previous book that he gave to Ben.

"I thought it will be very thick again."-Ben

"Well, i don't have that many spells actually, because i was more focused on the knowledge of magic itself. Without too many spells to learn, i can improve my existing spells a lot."-Roubaul

"That's alright. Your improvement method on magic spells are better than the spells itself."-Ben grin

"I know you will think like that."-Roubaul smile

Ben take the book and leave to continue his scanning. He finally finish to scan every book at night, including the book from Roubaul. A.I Chip process the data and store them in database, but didn't transfer it to Ben's brain.

Ben had realized that he doesn't need to take everything that A.I Chip have. He just need to know the important stuffs, and let A.I Chip handle the details. He can always access the data from A.I Chip everytime he need it after all.

'A.I Chip, try to formulate a defensive spell for AOE attack.'-Ben

[Understood. Task time estimation: 12 hours.]

'Alright, let's check it tomorrow.'-Ben

The next day, Ben decide to check on the list of spells that have been scanned by A.I Chip. He try to find an interesting spell that he might want to learn. He scroll through the spells and read their description.

"Hmm, transformation magic. It's a common magic, but it seem to be very useful, and can be used in many situation. There are 3 stages: basic, intermediate, and advance. Okay, let's learn it."-Ben

Ben decide to learn transformation magic while waiting for A.I Chip to finish the new spell. Transformation magic will be useful in many situation, especially at infiltration job. He can also use it to fool his opponent if needed.

There is an even more advanced level of Transformation magic, which known as Take Over magic. However, Ben didn't plan to reach that level. He plan to learn this magic up to advance level, but won't learn Take Over.

Take Over need someone to understand the creature they want to transform into. It will also make the user able to use the creature's magic. Normal advance transformation just change the appearance and give physical trait, not magical trait.

So Take Over Magic is for those who want to specialize in transformation magic. However, Ben have his own magic, so he doesn't need magical creatures magic. What he need is the physical transformation for many purpose in jobs.