169. Fairy Tail

After deciding to join Fairy Tail, Ben & his sisters come out of their houses. They've packed everything they have in the village. Most of their items are stored in the spatial storages while some are in bags.

They go out and meet with the others who are ready to leave too. Ben is rubbing his sisters' hair while they hold onto his shirt sadly as they look at their village before leaving. They still have their Guild this morning, but now everything has disappeared.

"Guild is just a place to gather people. What's important is the people themselves. As long as you remember everyone, then they'll still be alive inside your heart," says Ben.

"*Sniff* Yes, I will remember them, there's no way I will forget them," says Wendy while still sniffing.

"Good girl," says Ben while smiling.

"Then we will give you a ride to get out of this forest before we move separately, men~," says Ichiya.

"Thanks," replies Ben.

Wendy then casts Troia on Ben, Natsu & herself so they won't have motion sickness. She has started to feel the motion sickness since a few months ago. So that means she has become strong enough as a Dragon Slayer and that's a good thing.

Although it's quite sad that she can't enjoy riding without Troia, being stronger is better because she can protect herself better now. Besides, she just needs to cast Troia before a ride and casts it again later even though the effect will get weakened.

They all get on Christina and leave the village. It takes them 5 minutes to get out of the forest. They bid farewell to each other before they split based on their groups. Team Natsu then starts to walk away, but then Ben calls them.

"Where do you want to go?" asks Ben.

"Where? We will find a wagon to rent, of course," replies Gray.

Ben blinks his eyes and doesn't say anything before he summons Light Runner. He also summons a big cart that was made specially to be connected with Light Runner.

"If you're fine with technology then we can use this," says Ben.

Gray sweatdrops and says, "Of course, we are fine with it. Why don't you say that you have this earlier?"

Ben connected the cart with Light Runner before everyone get on it. Then they go to Magnolia with Ben, Bella, and Mira in the car while the others are on the cart. Ben opens the car's sunroof so they can talk with each other.

Natsu's & Wendy's Troia spell's effect wears off sometime later and he is wasted. But Ben is fine, so it makes the others confused. He explains his passion for cars is the reason why he will never get motion sickness in a car.

"Although I will feel it on other vehicles," says Ben.

"I don't know motion sickness can be picky like that," says Lucy with a sweatdrop.

The group finally arrive on Magnolia after 4 hours of a slow ride. They get out of the car that stops right in front of the Fairy Tail building.

"Wendy, Bella, Carla, this will be a new chapter in our lives. So prepare yourself for it," says Ben.

"Yes," replies the 3.

The group finally enters the Fairy Tail Guild building and everyone is looking at them. Wendy is clinging to Ben shyly while Carla is inspecting the Fairy Tail Mages. Ben is also looking around while Bella just lays lazily on his head.

"Welcome back, you guys, and welcome for the others," says Makarov from the counter.

"We're back, Master," replies Mira.