68. Secret Arts

Ben faces the Yeti again after they're saved from the avalanche. But now they're in the mountain foot. The environment here is a lot warmer than the summit, so it will be more advantageous for Ben.

Ben attacks the Yeti and now he starts to dominate it. The Yeti doesn't get weaker, but Ben's spells have become stronger here. Ben's fire mode can release more heat than before, so it becomes stronger.

With more heat, Ben's attacks now caused more damage to the Yeti. Its cold attacks become less effective as Ben's fire's heat neutralizes and overpower it. The environment has affected their magic a lot.

The Yeti is being pushed by Ben and will lose if nothing changes. It suddenly jumps away and roars to the sky. Ben frown and doesn't know what the Yeti's doing.

The Yeti's hands suddenly get frozen and covered by ice. Then it slams its hands to the ground and shatters the ice. Cold energy is released by the Yeti and it spread everywhere at a fast speed.

Ben sees the cold energy is freezing the ground. It moves toward him too, so Ben needs to stop it. Ben takes a deep breath and creates a magic circle in his mouth.

"Sun Dragon's Fire Roar!" shouts Ben while spewing a big amount of fire.

Ben's fire hit the cold energy and spread to block it. The hot fire stops the cold energy from moving any further. When both spells disappear, only Ben's side that doesn't freeze. Ben also protects Bella in the car behind him.

Ben grins while the Yeti doesn't seem pleased by the result. It wants to freeze every area, but Ben has hindered it. But now, most area has been covered by ice and it starts to get colder.

"It won't affect anything. The altitude is too low, so it will keep getting warmer. Your ice will melt slowly," says Ben while grinning.

The Yeti doesn't care and rush at Ben. Now it covers its hands with thick ice and punches Ben. Ben increases the heat of his fire and punches back.

Their attacks meet and Ben's fire still overpowers the Yeti's attacks. His punches break the ice slowly until all the ice is gone. The Yeti wants to take some distance, but Ben doesn't let it.

Ben increases the fire around his body. Then he steps his left foot in front while his right foot is behind. He placed his hands on his right side and a big magic circle appear under his feet.

"Secret Dragon Slayer Art! 2nd Hell: Fire World!"

Ben spins his body counter-clockwise and swipes his hands. The fire on his hands moves and creates a spiraling dome that covers both Ben & the Yeti inside. It makes the Yeti stop and looks around to find a way out, but there's none.

Then fire starts to cover the ground, it moves from the dome toward the center. When it ends, everything inside the dome has covered in fire. It is truly a Fire World in here.

The Yeti now feels uncomfortable being surrounded by fire. It is not used to be in a hot place like this and fire weakens its element. So the Yeti uses its ice magic to cool its body.

Ben grins and says, "It's useless, your ice will just melt in here. 2500 Celsius!"

Ben raises the fire temperature to 2500 Celsius. This is the temperature that he can reach easily now. It is not hot enough for him because it's still far from Sun's surface's temperature.

But it's very hot for normal creatures, especially an Ice creature like this Yeti. The ice that surrounds the Yeti's body starts to melt. It creates more ice just for it to get melted by the high temperature.

Ben grins and decides to end this. He open his hands and spread his fingers. Ben lit a fire on each tip of his fingers. Then he creates a red magic circle on each of his hands and he swipes his hands to the center.