39. Class Match

The next day after he returned, Ben does a job again because this is Monday, and he needs to teach at the Magic School with his team. When he gets into the class, everyone is surprised to see his condition.

But he is already healed to more than 85% after Wendy cast healing magic on him. Her mastery is still not that good, and she still can't heal broken bones instantly. She will use healing magic once per day, so Ben will be healed completely in 2 days.

Then, like last week, Ben checks on the students' progress. They all show good progress in a week of training. It seems his method is effective to be used on these kids.

"Ben nii-chan, teacher Raul also get more friendly, and his teaching is easier to understand now, so we can understand a lot from him."-Ron

"Ooh, that's good, then."-Ben

Raul, their homeroom teacher, has learned from Ben's method to teach the kids. It's something simple that Raul forgets. He needed to be close with the kids. He needs to make them comfortable with him, and he shouldn't be too stiff when teaching.

Raul has now become more friendly with the students and more easygoing at teaching. He left the traditional method and taught the students based on their interests or even intelligence level.

He used the topics that the students like when he teaches, and now they understand his teaching. That's why now, Raul starts to learn more magic, especially those that his students learn.

'That guy is really not bad. He will be a good educator.'-Ben

After hearing that the students now can understand Raul's teaching, Ben decides to change his lesson. He will only train the students on combat, tips on taking jobs as a mage, and more practical things. So he will leave the theoretical studies to Raul.

"As a mage, it is important to know how to fight, but mages' jobs aren't just fighting. I'll teach you some important stuff that you need to have & know as mage."-Ben

Ben then teaches them some stuff about mages jobs in a guild. He teaches them what he knows from his experience and from what Roubaul taught him.

After teaching those stuff in class, Ben asks them to train in the field. They learned hand-to-hand combat last week. So now they will train to fight using magic by sparring with their classmates.

Ben calls Raul to oversee the sparring session. They will be the referee and stop any dangerous things. Wendy will be ready on the side to heal the students if they're hurt.

"We will pair you following your presence list, starting from Ron VS Mina."-Ben

""Yes.""-Ron & Mina

Both Ron & Mina come up to the stage and get ready to fight.

"Start!"-Ben starts the sparring after seeing the 2 are ready.

"Take-Over! Animal Soul: Dog!"-Mina

Mina moves fast and immediately transforms into a dog. Her dog form is similar to a German Shepherd. But her fur isn't black & brown, it's orange & yellow. Maybe because she has orange hair.

Currently, she can only transform into a dog. Mina can transform into a dog because she has some dogs at home and really 'know' about dogs.

While Mina transforms, Ron also uses his fire magic. He raises his right hand in front of him and opens his palm. Then a little red magic circle appears on his palm.

"Fire Magic: Fireball!"-Ron

A small fireball appears on top of Ron's magic circle. Then he throws the fireball at Mina, who has transformed into a dog. Mina jumps to the side and avoids the fireball, then she runs into Ron.