200. Overflowing Power

This story has reached its number of chapter limit just like the other story. So I will make a new one for its 2nd part starts from chapter 201. Check my profile for it.
______________________________________

The explosion engulfed a wide area and the flame made by it raised high to the sky. Hades and Azuma are sure that such an explosion will kill Ben. Even Hades isn't sure he can take it, not to mention Ben, so they walk away to leave. But then, they hear Ben's voice.

"That's a nice explosion, must be the biggest that I've ever seen. Of course, apart from the one that I ever made," says Ben from the explosion site.

Hades & Azuma widen their eyes and they look back. They see the flame is moving to the center of the explosion site. Ben is sucking the flame caused by the explosion, it's a free meal, after all.

"What the! How can you be fine?!" asks Hades with a shocked expression when he sees Ben uninjured even though his clothes are destroyed.

"How? Of course, because the flame-based explosion isn't going to work on me. Even if it used the plant as a medium, it is still flame and explosion. Did you know that explosions happen very often in the sun? If I, someone who holds the power of the sun can't handle it, then who will?" asks Ben while grinning.

Hades & Azuma get ready to fight again. They need to be very serious now because Ben's magic is too ridiculous.

"You know, I've ever said that I still can't defeat Gildarts even if I use my full power. Well, it's not entirely true. What makes him scary is his magic that can destroy other magic. But if I can utilize all my power well, then I'm sure I can defeat him. Especially when my magic is overflowing like this after I ate a lot of magic power," says Ben as his fangs grow a little longer.

The 2 Dark Mages gets more shocked when Ben's body starts to get covered by black substance. It is his devil slayer mark that spread all over his body because he has too much magic power in his storage now.

His forearms get a little larger and his fingers turn into black claws. His legs also turn black with some spikes appearing on the side which also appears on his forearms. Then the sides of his body and face are also covered in black color.

The black substance also covers half of his upper face and becomes like a batman's mask and his eyes glow red. Ben's ears also become black and grow a little longer. Then lastly, his blonde hair turns fiery red with red flame appearing on its tip.

"Haaa, I never thought I will need to use this form to handle the overflowing magic power. But it's good to let loose for once in a while. Devil Force: Sun Devil Mode!" says Ben while grinning.

Hades & Azuma can see a silhouette of a sinister demon with red eyes on Ben's back. Ben's magic power that raises to a whole new level also can be sensed by all Mages on Tenrou Island.

"His magic power skyrocketed. It's almost twice what he has before," says Azuma with a very serious tone.

"It seems I can't hold back anymore. He is too dangerous," says Hades.

"Eh!? Will you use that?" asks Azuma in surprise.

"There's no other choice," says Hades as he takes off the eyepatch on his right eye.

Hades opens his right eye slowly and a red glow can be seen from it. Then when he opens it fully, massive surges of magic power come out of his body. Ben can sense it clearly and he grins because Hades finally uses his full power.

"Demon's Eye," says Azuma while trembling slightly.

Ben's & Hades' magic power clash and cause a storm that sways the trees. Hades orders Azuma to leave even though the guy wants to fight too. But it's his Guild Master's order, so he can't refuse it.