Chapter 42 - Marked

"Ahhh, shit!" Clifford watched in awe, mesmerized by how Pret swirled her tongue and sucked him.

He had partners who'd done the same, but he'd never felt this level of ecstasy before. It's as if his body knew to whom it really belonged. Added the fact that he knew that this level of intimacy was not fuel by a simple lust. Clifford knew that his fiancée was giving him this immeasurable pleasure out of true love. And it magnified the soul gripping sensation by a thousand times.

"How the hell you did you learn how to do that, sweetheart?" Clifford asked hoarsely as he watched his fiancée go down on him.

He really got himself an extraordinary fiancée - a lady and a vixen perfectly combined.

Pretzhel gave his stiff rod one last suck before her passion-filled eyes looked at him, "Research. And practice of course. Lot and lots of practice," she answered proudly. Pret slowly crawled on top of his body.

"Practice, huh? Does that included sucking a banana or eggplant?" Clifford asked as his hands fondled her firm bum.

The naughty grin that Clifford came to know and love curved her lips. And his brazen girl reached down and tightly gripped his member. "Neither. With your size, I had to go look for a very large cucumber to suck. And judging my your reaction earlier, I can say that practice did make things perfect, sweetheart."

"Fuck!" Clifford literally felt his mind exploded. Kaagad niyang nahigit at naihiga sa gitna ng kama si Pretzhel. Siya naman ang umibabaw sa babae. He kissed her hard on the lips before he sucked the base of her neck.

Pretzhel's moans of delight filled the room. Her fingernails clawed his back but his body was in a high it didn't even acknowledged the pain. His lips traveled down and alternately sucked her bosoms. He sucked so hard Clifford won't be surprised if he left marks on her body.

Pretzhel arched her back as her legs goes around his buttocks. She titled her pelvis in effort to take him in.

Clifford gave her parted lips a quick kiss before he tried to free his body in between her intertwined legs. "I'll just go get my wallet, sweetheart."

Pero imber na bitawan ay lalong humigpit ang kapit ng binti ng kaniig sa katawan niya. "What for?"

"Condom, sweetheart," Clifford answered in between gritted teeth. Her soft but warm core is threatening to brake his control.

"Did I ask for one, sweetheart?" Pret whimpered. She reached down and boldly aligned his cock to her opening.

"Fuck!" Clifford closed his eyes. His heart beat is off the charts. He is praying that Pret really meant that. "Are you really, really sure about this, sweetheart?"

Gamit ang isang kamay ay sinapo ni Pretzhel ang mukha niya. Hindi pa man nagsasalita ay alam na ni Clifford ang sagot ng fiancée. He felt her intention and he even helped her reversed their position.

Nang ito na ang nasa ibabaw niya ay naupo ito sa kandungan niya. Gamit ang tuhod ay iniangat ni Pretzhel ang katawan sa kanya. Hinawakan nito ang pagkalalaki niya at itinapat sa pagkababae nito. "Handang-handa. In fact, hindi lang ako handang maging asawa mo, handa ko na ring ibigay ang panganay mo, sweetheart."

"Fuck!" Clifford didn't even wait for another second to thrust upward and ram his cock on her softness.

Both of them moaned in unison when her warm and wet folds sheathed his engorged member.

"So wet yet so warm, sweetheart," Clifford huskily uttered.

"Oh, god! It does feel good without that rubber," Pretzhel declared as she started to ride him. Her supple breast moved everytime she rocked her body. "I won't make you wear one starting today."