Chapter 46 - Cared For

Pretzhel's moans filled the room. She's in all fours at the middle of the bed while Clifford was behind her, ramming his thick manhood in her body.

Pretzhel purred.

Clifford had been loving her for a couple of minutes now. He earlier kissed her all over, feasted on her molten core before he entered her. He started owning her body as she lay on her back, on her side, and now on all fours.

"Look at the positive side, sweetheart. I don't think you can endure my love makings if you're already pregnant," Cliff murmured in between his wild thrust.

Pretzhel moaned her agreement. With the rate they were making love every week, Pretzhel can't keep up if she really was pregnant. They were literally making love until they both dropped from exhaustion. Yet they would go at it again as soon as they gathered enough strength.

That was the reason why they mainly stayed at his condo in Anvaya during the weekend - so they can make love to their hearts content.

Anytime. Anywhere.

Their weekly separation only added to the spice of their love makings. It always kept them excited, always wanting for more. No parts of his condo was spared from their love makings. Even the kitchen counter and the dining table had been the venue of their relentless loving.

"Ohhh! Cliff, sweetheart, I want more," Pret demanded as she countered his movement. If there's one thing she really, really love about making their baby, this is it - Clifford claiming her body in all ways possible.

Clifford reached down and pulled her up. They were now both kneeling on the bed while he is still buried deep inside her body. Clifford embraced her thightly, his palms kneading her breasts.

"And I'll give you more, sweetheart." He kissed the side of her neck and murmured, "But promise me you'll trust His timing, sweetheart. Stop worrying. It worries me, too. I'm sure He's just waiting for the perfect time. He'll grant our prayers when the right time comes."

"Okay," Pretzhel breathlessly moaned. Her body was enslaved by extreme ecstasy, yet she still somehow felt the peace that settled in her heart. The confidence in his voice made her anxiousness disappear. The anxiety she felt for a couple of months now seemed so far away.

They will have their baby when the right time comes. Pretzhel believed it now with all her heart.

"And next time, tell me if something is bothering you. We're in this together, sweetheart," Clifford added in between his wet kisses on her neck. He tugged her nipples as he thrust nice and slow.

Pretzhel now knew that telling Clifford what's worrying her was the best action she must always do. Besides, time and time again, her fiancé always showed her, assured her, that he got her back. That he won't let her down. He's making true of his promise to her family that he will take care of her the same way her family did.

"Roger that, sweetheart," Pret rotated her hips as she go down on him.

"Fuck! That feels so damn amazing. Isn't it, sweetheart?" he asked as his upward onslaught started to gain momentum.

"Uh-hum," she gyrated her hips as he shoved his cock between her sensitive folds.

"Shit! That felt so amazing, sweetheart," Clifford hoarsely uttered. His hands held her hips tightly, forcefully pulling her to him with every deliberate thrust he made.

Pretzhel's body sagged as she felt the tightening of her core. Clifford was quick to catch her. He let their bodies tumbled in bed while his dick was still deeply embedded on hers. Then Clifford resumed his backside onslaught as soon as her body hit the bed.