- Chapter Three -

Erasure's visits to the orphanage had tripled the next few months. (Y/n) swore she saw him five days out of the week. He took training her seriously, and so she treated her training just as serious as he did. As if her life depended on it. 

After six long months of training and studying, Erasure finally explained the next step to becoming a pro hero. 

"I'm impressed" He started off with as he handed her a water bottle. They had just finished their last hand to hand combat training for the day and she was beat. "You've come a long way, (y/n)."

"What's next, Erasure, sir." she asked, gulping the water down. 

"Next is the written exam."

She spat the water out of her mouth almost instantly. "W-What?! What written exam. You never told me anything about a written exam!" 

"Well what did you think I had you studying for? For fun?" He asked sarcastically with his hands in his pockets. "You can't just become a pro hero, kid. You have to earn it. To work for it. That is what I have been preparing you for."

"Okay then.. when is this test?"

"It's tomorrow. Because you are not in school you will have to go to Aldera Junior High to take your written exam with the other students." 

"Why can't I just take it here..?" She could feel my stomach start to turn. Having to be around other people, other boys or men.. I think I'm going to be sick.

"Because that wouldn't be fair to the other students who are also taking the exam." Erasure looked her up and down, and after noticing her initial reaction, he sighed heavily and place his hand on her head. 

"If you want to be a pro hero you will have to get over this fear of men that you have.." He said softly. 

"I know but.."

"We've done enough today. You've got a big day ahead of you tomorrow. Rest up. I will be here in the morning to pick you up. Make sure you're ready." He said as he headed out. 

(Y/n) nodded and stood to watch him leave. "I won't disappoint you!" She shouted. He waved his hand goodbye as he left. 

Once he was gone, she headed to her room and sat on her bed. Removing her sneakers and placing them nicely in the closet, then tossing all of her dirty clothes in the basket. One of the plus sides of having her own room is the bathroom. She didn't have to share it with anyone. 

Instead of showering, however, she decided to bathe. She used rose scented bubble bath, her favorite. She admittedly sat in the water longer than need be. Much longer after she had already washed herself of sweat and dirt. But after looking at the time on her phone, she knew it was time to get out.

Erasure was right. She did have a big day ahead of her. A long, terrifying day. 

(Y/n) woke up an hour before Erasure said he'd be here to pick her up. She took a quick shower just to freshen up and then got ready. Unfortunately, she didn't have a school uniform so she wore the closest thing she had. A black skirt and white button up. The top two buttons had popped off so she couldn't button it up all the way which was annoying but she made it work.

She put on black combat boots to finish it off and waited on the front porch for Erasure's car to arrive. Luckily she didn't have to wait long before Erasure pulled up alongside the curb and waited for her to hop in. 

Surprisingly, the school wasn't that far from the orphanage. Erasure instructed (y/n) to head inside and go to the main office where one of the teachers there would take her to the class where she would be taking the written exam. He would meet with her later after he spoke with some of the other teachers.

Tons of students walked or ran past her to get to their classes. She couldn't help but wonder which ones were going to be taking the written exam to UA with her. 

"GET OUT OF THE WAY, LOSER!" Out of nowhere a kid shoved her aside to get in front. And to make matters worse she stumbled into someone else!

Before she could say anything, the color of the boy's hair caught her eye. Ashe blonde.. now where have I seen that before?

(Y/N) wanted to see what he actually looked like but the person she had ran into grabbed her attention. "U-um excuse me. Are you alright?" She turned to see who it was and her cheeks turned a dark red. A boy. 

This boy had dark green hair and emerald eyes. His cheeks were pink with freckles. Was he nervous? 

(Y/n) could feel her chest growing tighter and tighter. She hadn't realized she was holding her breath until he reached a hand out towards her. "Hey are you okay?" He asked as she gasped for air. 

"I.. I um.." She looked around frantically for an escape. What do I do, what do I do! That's when she saw the main office door. "I-I'm sorry!" She said as she took off running for the door, not waiting for a response from him. She hoped that she wouldn't have to see him again. That was way too embarrassing. 

Now inside the main office, she stood nervously at the front desk. A woman sat in the seat in front of her and looked rather annoyed. "Can I help you..." 

"I um.. I'm here to take the written exam for UA?" (Y/n) managed to say. She hadn't spoken to anyone other than the staff at the orphanage and Erasure. This was nerve wracking. 

"Okay, and? Go to your class."

"I don't really have a class.." 

The woman finally looked at the nervous girl and rolled her eyes. "You're not even in uniform. Who is your homeroom teacher?" 

(Y/n)'s face began to flush. Anxiety filled her chest as she swallowed hard. "N-No one, ma'am. I don't actually go to this school. I was told by-.."

"What do you mean you don't go here? What is your last name, young lady." 

(Y/n) froze. How could she even answer that? Sorry I don't have one. Sorry I don't remember. Sorry I was almost killed when I was 12 years old and the lack of oxygen to my brain after drowning and the trauma caused me to forget almost everything about my past??

"Well?"

"Her last name is Aizawa.." Suddenly coming up from behind her, Erasure spoke sternly to the woman whose cheeks turned a dark red. "She does not attend school. She is home schooled," He continued. "I have already arranged for her to take the written exam here. Is that going to be a problem?" His blood shot, tired eyes stared the woman down.

She nodded hesitantly before clearing her throat and looking down, sifting through her papers. "Ah yes.. Here it is. Your request." She muttered as an awkward smiled formed across her face. "I will take her to the classroom now!" She said as she stood eagerly and went to the door, holding it open. 

(Y/n) shot Erasure a confused look. Did he lie in order for her to take the exam? 

As if reading her mind, Erasure patted the girl's head softly. "Don't be stupid, now. We'll talk later." He said as he made his way out.
"Oh. And good luck."