- Chapter Ten -

"(Y/n)!" Uraraka and Deku shout in unison. "Are you alright?!"

The red haired boy suddenly stepped in front of the girl and lifted her chin with the tips of his fingers to look at her neck. "Aw man.. I think he burned you a little. Hey Todoroki! You have an ice quirk, don't you? Can you come cool her injury off a bit?"

(Y/n) stood completely still. Her cheeks a dark red from the boy's touch. "I-I'll be okay. Honest.." she started to say. 

"I can try.." A boy with half red hair and half white hair said as he stood up from his seat and turned to the group. However the second he and (Y/n) made eye contact, his heart seemed to stop. 

He lost his breath as he gazed into the girl's eyes. Fear and confusion seemed to strike him. "It's you.." He muttered. "You.. You're ali-.." 

"Alright class settle down.." Erasure hopped in the room in a yellow sleeping bag. "I am your homeroom teacher." He mumbled. 

Everyone's attention was grabbed by Erasure as he introduced himself. They all sat in their seats as he explained what their first day at UA would look like. All except for Shoto Todoroki, whose eyes were locked on (Y/n)'s back the entirety of the class. 

~~~

The class had changed into their uniforms and went through the fitness assessment in a few hours. (Y/n) was very strong and agile, but because her quirk doesn't really affect her speed, such as Iida's or Bakugo's, she didn't do as great as others with advantages. But her training made it so she didn't come in dead last either. According to Erasure, or as the others referred to him as Mr. Aizawa, if you failed, you were going to be expelled.  

At the end of the assessment, Erasure showed the class the results on a hologram. (Y/n) sighed with relief when she saw she was place in 6th place. But then she saw Deku's name at the very bottom and her heart dropped to her stomach. 

Deku.. he failed..?

"Oh and I was lying. No one's going home. That was just a rational deception to make sure  you gave it your all in the tests." Erasure's big toothy grin gave everyone the chills. 

The class erupted in complete shock. Even (y/n) who had experienced Erasure's personality first hand. Everyone felt defeated. All except a girl name Momo Yaoyorozu who commented "I'm impressed the rest of you didn't figure that out. I'm sorry. I guess I probably should have said something." 

Jiro, Mineta, and Kaminari gave the girl a blank face. "Yeah.. You should have." 

"That's it. We're done for the day. Pick up a syllabus in the classroom. Read it over before tomorrow morning." Erasure instructed while walking off, stopping in front of Deku to give him a nurse slip to see Recovery Girl so that she can fix his injured finger from the ball throw. 

"Oh and (Y/n)," Erasure added before heading inside, "I'm going to be staying late so you can either stay here until I'm done or walk home. I'm sure you remember the way."

"Oh I'll walk you home!" Uraraka jumped and looped her arm with the girl's. "We live in the same direction!"

"Aw man I wanna come too!" Mina whined as she approached the two girls. "But I live in the complete opposite direction and my parents would kill me if I came home late!"

"Either way, keep in touch, you hear?" Erasure said as he patted (Y/n) once again on the head before disappearing around the corner. 

"Thank you." (Y/n) smiled shyly. "But I couldn't accept. I don't want you to be home late either, Uraraka. I can walk on my own."

"Are you sure?" Uraraka asked as the class headed towards the locker rooms.