- Chapter Forty Four -

(Y/n) had her arm reattached the next day. She refused to leave Bakugo's side. She couldn't get herself to eat. She felt sick to her stomach and light headed all morning. She could only assume it was from the traumatic event and lack of sleep.

Erasure took time to explain to her that it wasn't her fault that Bakugo was hurt. She was under Dabi's control and she was forced too attack and that Bakugo understood that.

She knew he was right and that it wasn't directly her fault. But she was the reason why he was in here in the first place.

"If only I had blocked him out. He wouldn't have come to see me and he wouldn't have gotten hurt.." She said quietly. She was sitting across from Erasure who sat on a small sofa next to the door.

"Bakugo came to see you because he cares about you. If it wasn't for him, you would more than likely still be under Dabi's control. And a lot more people might have died."

He spoke bluntly. The girl pulled her legs up to her chest and hid her face in her knees. "Please.. don't say that name."

Erasure sighed heavily.

"Erasure.. I've been thinking.." she pinched the edge of her pants. "Maybe I should drop out of UA."

Erasure shifted uncomfortably in his seat before sitting up straight. "And why is that."

"I've missed three months of classes. And all I do is attract trouble.. what if I'm not fit to be a hero."

He stood up and walked over to the girl and crouched down in front of her. "(Y/n). You can use these experiences to hold you back, or you can use them to push yourself forward. To motivate yourself to make sure nothing like what you've been through happens to anyone else." He placed his hand gently on her head. "You are one of the strongest people I know. You'll have no trouble catching up."

The girl remained silent for a moment until she raised her head. Her voice was shaky ".. Dad.?"

Erasure's chest grew warm. His body felt light. This was the first real time she has called him this. "Yes dear?"

"Am I a bad person?"

He tried to give her a comforting smile. "Absolutely not."

The girl nodded quickly and hid her face again as she started to cry. She was so overwhelmed, and honestly still felt a little nauseous. Erasure took the girl in his arms and hugged her. "It's okay.. everything will be okay."

A few hours had passed. Erasure left her to go speak with the higher ups and the girl fell asleep on the small sofa. She didn't wake up until she heard a very familiar and comforting voice.

"(Y/n)!!"

The girl sat up quickly and rubbed her eyes as a pink blur rushed towards her and hugged her tightly.

"H-Huh? Mina!!?" She sat up quickly and hugged her back. Happy tears slid from her eyes. "Mina I missed you so much!"

Mina kissed the girl's cheek multiple times, making her laugh. "I'm so glad you're okay!" She looked over and covered her mouth when she saw Bakugo. "Oh gosh I didn't even see him there!"

The girl looked over at the boy and grew a bit tense. "Yeah.. he's in a coma. He.. he got hurt pretty badly."

"What happened to the villains?"

"They're in custody now. I should be able to go back to school tomorrow. Or atleast the dorms. But Bakugo will have to stay here for a while.."

Mina nodded and sat with her legs crossed. "How long is a while?"