- Chapter Forty Five -

"Wakey wake baby cakes!" Mina's voice chimed as she walked into the room.

(Y/n) sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes. "Good morning, Mina... eh. What happened to my room?" She looked around and noticed how different it was.

"We rearranged it so you had nothing to remind you of what happened before!" Mina said matter of factly as she handed the girl a large shopping bag. "Here ya go! I got you a little somethin!"

She took the bag and smiled. "Oh? Thanks.." she put the bag in her lap. Inside were a few articles of clothing and winter wear.

Her eyes flashed to the window at the falling snow. "That's right. It's snowing."

"Yep! Mirio and Eri are coming to visit us and she loves to play in the snow!"

"Eri.. that's the little girl Deku saved that you were telling me about during the car ride, right?" (Y/n) asked as she climbed out of bed and stretched her limbs.

"Thats the one! The cutest little girl I've ever seen!" Mina gushed. She sat on the bed while the girl changed.

She pulled on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a black long sleeve shirt that was form fitting. After putting on her socks she instinctively grabbed her white gloves.

"You're still going to wear those?" Mina couldn't help but ask.

(Y/n) looked at the gloves in her hands. "That's right.. I forgot they all know already. It's been so long since I've seen everyone.." she set the gloves down on her desk.

Mina smiled softly and stood up, looping her arm around (Y/n)'s. "Let's go! They'll be here any second!"

As they made their way down to the lobby, she could feel anxiety building up in her chest. She was tense as they turned the corner heading into the lounge.

All of her classmates were in the lounge and as soon as they saw her, the room erupted with bright smiles. "(Y/n)! You're back!"
"You look great!"
"We all missed you so much, Aizawa!"

The girl wiped a stray tear from her eyes. "Hello everyone. I'm glad to finally be back." Her smile was warm and her body felt relaxed. Being around her classmates, her friends, made her feel like the past few months hadn't happened. She forgot about it even if only for a moment.

"Hello hello!" A cheerful voice rang out over the other voices as a tall boy with blonde hair walked inside. He had a small girl with gray hair at his side.

(Y/n) covered her mouth as her eyes shimmered. "Is that Eri.. oh my gosh. How adorable is SHE!!"

"I KNOW isn't she the cutest!" Uraraka giggled.

Eri clung onto Mirio's pants leg as they walked inside. She waved Hello to everyone until her eyes fell on (Y/n).

"Hello.. my name is Eri. What's yours?" Her voice was soft and sweet.

(Y/n) walked up to her and crouched down to her level before holding out her hand. "Hello Eri. My name is (Y/n) Aizawa. It's very nice to meet you."

Eri's eyes were locked onto the girl's hand that was reached out towards her. When she didn't say anything, (Y/n)'s eyes looked down. She was holding out her left hand made of steel.

She smiled softly. "It's okay. I won't hurt you." She held both of her hands up and waved them. "See?"

Eri waited a moment but her smile returned bigger than ever. "Okay!"

The girl stood and smiled at Mirio who was holding out his own hand. (Y/n) took it and shook. "Hello. I'm (Y/n) Aizawa. I've heard a lot about you from Mina."