- Chapter Forty One -

AN: This chapter will contain lemon

Now that (Y/n) was out of her trance, the doctor's allowed her to bath on her own. They still wanted to keep her under surveillance until the week is over before they send her back to the dorms. Just to make sure it's safe.

One ongoing issue they found was that she always looked to Bakugo for an answer. They would ask her if she wanted spaghetti and she would look at him and ask "Can I have spaghetti?" Of course this confused him and always told her "If you want it go ahead."

He would constantly remind her that she didn't need his permission for anything, but for some reason she wouldn't grasp the idea. It made everyone wonder how much of a hold  Dabi had on her still.

When it was time to bathe, a nurse brought I a robe and toiletries for her. She offered to show her how the bath works but the girl refused to go into the bathroom alone with her. She kept looking over her shoulder at Bakugo as she timidly stood in the doorway.

"I'll show her. It can't be that hard, can it?" He said as he walked up to her and crossed her arms.

The nurse bowed her head quickly before leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

Luckily, the room they were staying in had its own bathroom. (Y/n) felt much more comfortable without constant eyes on her.

Bakugo walked in and crouched down on his ankles. "Okay. So it's a simple hot or cold situation." He picked up a bottle. "Bubbles.. do you want bubbles?" He turned and looked at her. His face immediately flushed a dark red and he quickly looked away.

"Give a guy a warning next time you damn idiot." He said with a shaky breath.

The girl had undressed herself and held a towel infront of her body. Barely covering up.  She was looking at her body in the mirror again. The scars, burns, and fading bruises were much more intimidating now that they could all be seen. Her mind and eyes were focused on the hand print on the side of her stomach and hip.

All she felt was disgust when she looked at her body. An Auto Mail left arm. Two scars on her right arm. Four scars on her thighs. Four more scars on her stomach accompanied by burns. Bruises were littered across her entire body. Colors of yellow and light purple graced her skin. And then finally the scar over her eye. Was she even considered beautiful anymore?

Bakugo filled the large tub with warm water and bubbles. He closed his eyes as he stood and stepped back. "There. It's ready for you."

His voice grabbed her attention. She nodded and walked over, setting the towel on the counter and glancing over at the mirror above the sink.

"Katsuki.." she said sullenly. Her fingers touched her sunken collar bone. "I.. I'm sorry."

"What?" He opened his eyes and met her gaze through the reflection.

"No! Don't.  Don't look.." she said quickly. She covered her own face with her hands. He blushed even more and shut his eyes quickly.

"Geez.. what are you sorry for?"

"My body.."

He froze for a moment. "W-What about it?"

She lowered her hands from her eyes and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. "I'm.. it's disgusting."

"(Y/n).."

"Stop. I know it is and there's nothing you can say, or do, that can change my mind. If you saw actually saw it, you'd agree.." she turned to face him. His eyes were still closed as she placed her hands on his chest.