- Chapter Thirty Three -

(Y/n) woke up to the next morning before everyone else. Her and Erasure went to get the rest of her things for her dorm room. It took a few hours but they managed to get everything in and situated.

(Y/n) stayed to organize her new room while the rest of the students went to class. Once that was done, she decided to shower for the first time in the new dorm.

The girl undressed and wrapped herself in a towel and headed to the showers a floor below. She wasn't worried about her arm. She has bathed and showered with it since the procedure. Apparently it's very waterproof.

She also wasn't too worried about anyone seeing her either considering they were all in class. So when she got to the girl's room and saw the giant public bath, she helped herself to the relaxation rather than a shower.

She decided to go with a rose scented bubble bath. She got into the hot water slowly and began to soak her worn body.

She was leaning back against a wall when she heard someone suddenly clapping their hands. She immediately covered her arms with her chest and sunk deeper onto the water.

"Who's there?" She looked around the room. Her anxiety grew as she heard heavy footsteps. Definitely not a girl. "Bakugo if that's you then you better just leave now. I don't want to talk to you!"

That's when she saw him. A tall man walked around the corner with piercing blue eyes. His skin looked patchy with staples holding it together. His hair was jet black.

Her heart flew to her throat as she sucked in a breath. "W-Who are you."

The man put his hands in his pockets and continues to walk towards her. She moved away from the edge of the large bath the closer he got.

"You're Erasure Head's daughter aren't ya?" His voice was deep and smooth as he crouched beside the bath. "When I was told about you I thought well.. I should see for myself. Maybe she can answer a few questions for me."

She looked to the doors of the room for only a moment. She prayed someone would come to her rescue but she knew that class was still in session. But it was almost over. So if she just held on for just a little while longer..

"Who's asking.." she said harshly as she stood, still taking a few steps back. She would try to make a run for it if she got the chance. Her arms still covered her chest. "How did you even get in here."

The man clicked his tongue as he stood again, walking around the edge of the bath. "What a rude way to welcome a guest."

His blue eyes didn't leave her own. She didn't even notice how close he had gotten until his hand reached out and grabbed her throat.

Her hands grabbed at his wrist as he lifted her up nearly out of the water. His palm was beginning to heat up around her throat as he pulled her out of the water.

Tears formed in her eyes now being completely exposed. His smirk made her nerves uneasy. And she began to squirm when she watched his eyes look her body up and down.

"Hey.. didn't I kill you before?"

"W-What?" She said with a shaky voice as his grip tightened around her throat.

"I thought I recognized you.." His smile only grew.

"Please.. what do you want?" She begged.

"At first I wanted information. But now.." His free hand lit up in blue flames. "Now I want to finish what I started."

In one swift move, he dropped to one knee and threw the girl under the water, holding her under by her throat.

She started to kick and thrash from beneath the water. She grabbed at his collar and pulled with all her might and drug him under the water. She immediately shot above the water and gasped for air only for the man to wrap his arms around her from behind. His hand back on her throat and he managed to pull both arms behind her back.