- Chapter Six -

Today was the long awaited day. The Entrane exam.

"I'm sure they'll explain it there but I'll just give you a heads up now." Erasure said as the two pulled up to UA and parked on the side of the road. "During the practical exam, candidates conduct mock battles in replica urban settings. Examinees are given ten minutes to use their to immobilize in order to score points depending on the individual robot's point value. The more points one examinee earns, the higher their chance is to get accepted into U.A. High."

"What is the point system?" (Y/n) asked, getting more anxious by the second.

"That I'm not completely sure of. But like I said you'll be informed once inside. No pressure." He patted the girl's head softly. "Good luck."

(Y/n) forced a smile before exiting the car and walking towards the front entrance of the school.

Right. No pressure. No biggie.

Upon approaching the front entrance, she heard a friendly familiar voice followed by a thud. (Y/n) spun around quickly to see Deku floating at a diagonal and a girl with short brown hair standing beside him.

(Y/n) approached the two as Deku straightened himself out. The girl smiled shyly at her.

"Are you two friends? I'm sorry I used my quirk without asking. I just didn't want him to fall! My name is Ochaco Uraraka!"

Deku was stiff as a board and his cheeks were a dark red. (Y/n) smiled awkwardly. "Hi! Um yes.. yes we are friends. My name is (Y/n) Aizawa.." her new last name felt comfortable in her mouth. Her smile grew big and confident. She felt whole. "Are you nervous about the Practical Exam?"

Uraraka sighed and laughed. "Oh you know it. I wonder what it's going to be exactly. Say.. did you say your last name was Aizawa? Are you related to the hero Erasure?"

(Y/n) blushed lightly and swallowed. "Y-Yes I am. I guess he's pretty well known, huh?"

"Oh definitely! I'm sorry if I made things awkward."

A group of students running into the building caught the girls' attention. "Oh well. It was nice to meet you too! Good luck!" Uraraka waved goodbye and ran off.

(Y/n) looked to Deku who was still frozen and blushing a dark red. "I.. I talked to a girl!"

"Hey!" (Y/n) shouted as she punched his arm, offended. "I'm a girl too, ya know!"

"S-sorry, Aizawa.." he chuckled. "I guess I just see us being really good friends, I'm already comfortable enough around you!" Deku smiled sweetly and scratched the back of his head.

(Y/n) blushed lightly and sighed. "Let's get going.."

The two walked together inside the building awaiting their next instructions.

Everyone was seated in an auditorium. (Y/n) followed Deku and sat beside him. But the ash blonde boy who sat on the other side of Deku caught her attention. She wanted to ask him about what he knew about her case. He mentioned water before, and that was where the police found her. So him commenting 'the girl from the water' intrigued her.

Before she could even muster up the courage to lean over and say anything, all of the lights went dim and a man with tall yellow hair and shades walked onto the stage.

"What's up UA candidates! Thanks for tuning into me: Your school DJ! Come on and let me hear ya!!" He shouted enthusiastically. But the room remained quiet. Awkward..

"Keeping it mellow, huh.. That's fine I'll skip straight to the main show.."

He introduced himself as Present Mic and continued on to explain the exam, what the students will be doing and what it is to be expected of them.

The point system seemed easy enough. Avoid the 0 point "villains" and aim for the 1, 2, and 3 point villains. No problem. Afrer training with Erasure, (Y/n) felt rather confident in her ability to fight and defend.

The candidates were grouped so that no one from the same class was in the same group to prevent them from teaming up.

This led (Y/n) to wonder which group she would be in considering she was home-schooled. But she did take her written exam with Deku's school. She'd have to see.

"Are you readyyy!!?" Present Mic shouted over the loud speaker.

The candidates were placed in their groups and then in different location/environments. Unfortunately (Y/n) wasn't placed with Deku or Uraraka.

"Great.." she sighed to herself as she stood with the group. They were all in more comfortable and active clothing now. Stretching and looking around at their surroundings while they waited for further instructions, if any.

(Y/n) was wearing black shorts with a white tank top and black jacket. Something light and not too flashy suited her best. Especially considering her quirk.

Because her quirk is mainly used to create weapons, her and Erasure focused on her fighting style depending on which weapon she created for any situation. Lighter clothes meant she was more light on her feet for faster creation, dodging and attacks.

"Hey, shorty!"

(Y/n) looked over and saw the ash blonde boy walking over to her. The same annoyed look across his face.

Intimidated, the girl took a step back and held her hands together by her chest. "Who.. me?"

"Who else would I be talking to." He sulked as he took a position in front of her. His height towering hers. "I remember you. Weak and practically dead. And what.. 4 or 5 years later you think you can be a hero? If you couldn't defend yourself then why do you think you can do it now."

His words cut deep into her. She bit her lip until it bled to keep herself from crying. His terrifying aura sent chills down her back. Was he going to hurt her?

Her lack of a response pissed him off even more. "I saved you once before, but do not expect me to do it again. I will be the number one hero. So don't get in my away." He spat as he turned around and began walking away.

"H-Hey.. Hey wait!" She shouted. But he ignored her.

What was his name again..? Shoot. What did Deku call him?

"I said wait, Kacchan!!" She shouted. The boy stopped dead in his tracks. His head snapped in her direction and his red eyes glared deep into her core.

"What the hell did you just call me..."