- Chapter Twenty Two -

A few weeks had past. The sports festival went great. Bakugo got first place, although he was pretty pissed about it. Todoroki came in second, and Tokoyami got third.

(Y/n) was scouted by the Pro Hero Gun Head and was surprised to see Uraraka had chosen his agency to intern at as well. The two girls learned about close combat and self defense. Not that (Y/n) felt like she needed it. Erasure taught her well. But getting trained by a professional fighter was a chance she couldn't miss. She knew that there would be times where she couldn't use her quirk, so she needed to learn how to fight with her hands as well.

Finally, U.A.'s first semester had ended and summer break has begun; Class 1-A plans to go on a school trip to a training camp under the supervision of the hero team, the Wild, Wild Pussycats and Erasure Head. (Y/n) didn't know much about the hero team, just that she thought they were kind of obnoxious.

A few hours into the drive to the camp, Class 1-A’s bus stopped for a restroom break. But as the students were finally off of the bus, two females wearing cat-like costumes and a small boy appearred, throwing the students off guard.

"These are the pro heroes you'll be working with at the summer training camp." Erasute explained with his usual bored expression.

The females excitedly introduce themselves as the professional Hero Team, The Pussycats. Great..

Although the Pro Heroes were loud and flamboyant, (Y/n) couldn't help but notice how stand off-ish the young boy was, and from what she could tell Deku noticed it too.

The brown-haired female explained to Class 1-A that they will be staying at the base of a mountain which is a part of their domain.

"That's far.." The students said in unison.

"The current time is 9:30 in the morning. If you're fast about it you might make it there by noon." The cat smirked as her tail wagged. She was enjoying this.

"Hey guys.. No way! Save yourselves!" Kirishima shouted as he took off running towards the bus, followed by the rest of the class. All except (Y/n) who was trying to figure out how they'd get down there in the first place.

"All kitties who don't make it there by 12:30 don't get any lunch!"

Erasure took a step to the side as if he knew what was coming. (Y/n) took note of this before she too took a few steps back.

"You should have guessed, students. The training camp- " Erasure began as the blue cat jumped in front of the group, stopping them from entering the bus.

"..has already begun."

A blue light shined beneath the cat's hands as the earth beneath her started to break apart. Sending the students over the edge of the cliff.

(Y/n) thought she had gotten away but Erasure turned, grabbed her by her tie, and pulled her forward. She fell into Todoroki hard causing them both to fall backwards into the ground and were shoved over the cliff along with their other classmates.

When they hit the ground, (Y/n) sat up and rubbed her now pounding head. "Ouch.. that was bit excessive don't you think.."

"Um.. excuse me. Miss Aizawa?"

"Huh?" She looked down only to see she had landed right on top of Todoroki. She was sitting backwards directly on his chest so she had to turn her head and look down to look at his face from over her shoulder.

She could already hear Mineta shouting off in the distance with his mouth watering, crying that he wasn't where Todoroki was in that very moment.

It took her a second to realize the position they were in before her face turned red, scrambling to get off of him. "O-Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!"